Joe got monthly payments of money from hunters law firm who revived money from china

Werbung:
You would have to ask some one other then me. He is Billionaire but lost a lot of money due to being president. he also donated his salary as president. How many others have do so ?
you do not like the 399 sneakers lol I don't like the fact Joe Biden was surprised a milk shake can cost 6 bucks.
So you do like $399.00 sneakers with a bogus five star flag on them?
You can make your own damned milkshakes.
Recently, I decided that Cocoa mix was too expensive, so I just bought cocoa and mixed it half and half with powdered sugar. It makes great hot cocoa, and I am not paying a lot of money for stupid little envelopes.

Werbung:
So you do like $399.00 sneakers with a bogus five star flag on them?
You can make your own damned milkshakes.
Recently, I decided that Cocoa mix was too expensive, so I just bought cocoa and mixed it half and half with powdered sugar. It makes great hot cocoa, and I am not paying a lot of money for stupid little envelopes.
Nope I think they suck but some people will like them. just like music and ice cream different tastes for different folks .
Joe could make his own dam milkshake , sorry I doubt he could .
They make those for people with very busy life styles a lot have kids and a lot of adults use them also as they only occasionally drink it . I have some here in the envelope .the box of it is over a year old .,
Hey we all try to save on some things . We do the same but on different items .

Back