Biden crime family news update

the annoying thing

Maybe these guys know something we don't, and democrats deny.
Its looking bad really bad for the golden boy and his daddy can't help him now he's got problems of his own growing.

Next update

Yes hunter may have to flee but its not because of Trump. He fears jail and knows how it will go for him in a federal jail with no protection. He will have his ass beat every day and raped weekly until daddy pays protection money.
Hés scared shat less after his sweet deal with immunity and charges all but dropped. A real jail for the golden ivy league con man pervert dope head will not be sweet for him.

Werbung:
i don't care if he goes to jail. i'm not obsessed with the "biden crime family" like you are (a "crime family" of...1) lol

you are so desperate, its amusing.
You must care you always comment on it . Yes the Biden crime family . You are dumb enough to think hunter was the only one involved lol your a fool

Biden crime family? Lol
Keep up the obsession son it's amusing
Did Trump collude with Russians, the Democrats asked. Nobody knew and there was certainly no evidence to support that suggestion, before or after the three year, tens of millions of dollars investigation, so Democrats launched an expensive, time-consuming, congressional handicapping investigation to find out.

Did Biden conspire with his son to extort money from foreigners? Nobody knows beyond debate but there is enough evidence to warrant an investigation, although hopefully investigators won't take 3 years to find out there is no evidence of any criminal activity on Biden's part, or to uncover sufficient evidence to charge him for his crimes.

Yes Joe has gone from I didn't know any of hunters business partners to he didn't benefit financially.lol
Did Trump collude with Russians, the Democrats asked. Nobody knew and there was certainly no evidence to support that suggestion, before or after the three year, tens of millions of dollars investigation, so Democrats launched an expensive, time-consuming, congressional handicapping investigation to find out.

Did Biden conspire with his son to extort money from foreigners? Nobody knows beyond debate but there is enough evidence to warrant an investigation, although hopefully investigators won't take 3 years to find out there is no evidence of any criminal activity on Biden's part, or to uncover sufficient evidence to charge him for his crimes.
now that hunter has been running his mouth and the way Biden have claimed he didn't know his business partners when he surely did next I didnt talk about business with them and now hunter claiming his daddy didn't benefit money wise was a really stupid move .
Its all about to unravel over the next 18 months

You must care you always comment on it . Yes the Biden crime family . You are dumb enough to think hunter was the only one involved lol your a fool

care? no, i comment a lot because its fun to laugh at your obsession.
i would have thought you'd have figured that out by now, but apparently not.

why can't hunter be the only one involved in a crime? crimes always take more than one person? lol

Yes Joe has gone from I didn't know any of hunters business partners to he didn't benefit financially.lol

now that hunter has been running his mouth and the way Biden have claimed he didn't know his business partners when he surely did next I didnt talk about business with them and now hunter claiming his daddy didn't benefit money wise was a really stupid move .
Its all about to unravel over the next 18 months

well, joe NOT benefiting financially is exactly the point. duh.
moron republicans keep trying to say he DID benefit financially...so yes by all means keep publicizing the fact that he didnt :)

moron republicans keep trying to say he DID benefit financially...so yes by all means keep publicizing the fact that he didnt :)
Nobody should be insisting on condemning or justifying Joe before the investigation concludes and the court case is heard, but it is not looking good for Joe right now. However, maybe Democrats can take comfort in remembering that in spite of overwhelming evidence of his guilt O.J. still got off the murder charge because blood-soaked shrunken gloves no longer fit him, and defense attorneys fooled jurors into falsely believing the gloves could not have fit him before they shrunk from the soaking.

Nobody should be insisting on condemning or justifying Joe before the investigation concludes and the court case is heard, but it is not looking good for Joe right now. However, maybe Democrats can take comfort in remembering that in spite of overwhelming evidence of his guilt O.J. still got off the murder charge because blood-soaked shrunken gloves no longer fit him, and defense attorneys fooled jurors into falsely believing the gloves could not have fit him before they shrunk from the soaking.
not looking good for joe...because...you have no evidence? lol

Lol the story has changed several times now lol which one was not a lie ?
Hunter just basically said he was involved and there lots of evidence to prove that he's been caught in to many lies
.You do know what a swiss bank account is?
Any way there little doubt he was involved and 68 percent of democrats think the same .
You ever hear of Michael Franzese ?.
He was a Columbia mafia captain. He scammed the government out of at least 1 billion dollars they claim 2 but he said 1 4 to 8 million a week .

And if there had not been a snitch they wouldn't have got him.
The FBI even approached him and told asked him how he was doing it and offered him a pass from f he told them.
And I'm pretty sure none of the Biden crime family that were the in the know are going through snitch easily,but you never know . Of course if hunter gets convinced I'm guessing Big Daddy will pardon him if he sees the man baby hunter is going to do any serious time.

Werbung:
Lol the story has changed several times now lol which one was not a lie ?
Hunter just basically said he was involved and there lots of evidence to prove that he's been caught in to many lies
.You do know what a swiss bank account is?
Any way there little doubt he was involved and 68 percent of democrats think the same .
You ever hear of Michael Franzese ?.
He was a Columbia mafia captain. He scammed the government out of at least 1 billion dollars they claim 2 but he said 1 4 to 8 million a week .

And if there had not been a snitch they wouldn't have got him.
The FBI even approached him and told asked him how he was doing it and offered him a pass from f he told them.
And I'm pretty sure none of the Biden crime family that were the in the know are going through snitch easily,but you never know . Of course if hunter gets convinced I'm guessing Big Daddy will pardon him if he sees the man baby hunter is going to do any serious time.
No actual evidence lol
Crime familynof,, one lol

Back