Biden crime family news update

It happened under his watch thos3 are facts no one disputes duh
Are you telling me Jordan committed some crime that no prosecutor has charged him with, and no judge has found him guilty of? Sounds like a false allegation if it was thrown out of court.

Werbung:
Are you telling me Jordan committed some crime that no prosecutor has charged him with, and no judge has found him guilty of? Sounds like a false allegation if it was thrown out of court.
No I said it happened under his watch and it did while he was a coach there duh
Do you deny those facts?

No I said it happened under his watch and it did while he was a coach there duh
Do you deny those facts?
If 5 police officers were murdered by a faithful BLM follower in Dallas on Obama's watch, then does that make it Obama's fault the cops were murdered? No. Whatever happened on Jordan's watch was not his fault if Democrats could not charge him. You can bet on that.

If 5 police officers were murdered by a faithful BLM follower in Dallas on Obama's watch, then does that make it Obama's fault the cops were murdered? No. Whatever happened on Jordan's watch was not his fault if Democrats could not charge him. You can bet on that.
People may not be charged due to insufficient evidence even if guilty

Rampant abuse for years in a small sports program he was a coach at? He was either knowledgeable of it o incompetant. Or both

Rampant abuse for years in a small sports program he was a coach at? He was either knowledgeable of it o incompetant. Or both
Never mind that Democrats could not charge him even though they desperately wanted to, you will still hold him guilty in spite of his innocence. Way to go, Democrat team cheerleader and supporter!

Well it looks like another update. Bidens daughter also has tax problems not real bad. It's funny how Joe always complains about wealthy connected people not paying taxes . When it was his own son and daughter lol it can't get much better or funny

Well it looks like another update. Bidens daughter also has tax problems not real bad. It's funny how Joe always complains about wealthy connected people not paying taxes . When it was his own son and daughter lol it can't get much better or funny
Sorry I couldn't post a link me and the better half went out for a late breakfast and was on my phone.

Well so far it looks like joes kids and his brother are crooks

because parents are responsible for their adult children's behavior? duh

Democrats tried to find dirt on Trump for years but failed. Democrats tried to find dirt on Kavanaugh but failed. Democrats did cover up dirt on Hillary, on Comey, on Mueller, on Biden, on Obama, on Schiff, on Swalwell, on Schumer, and on dozens of others. They have been doing a notable job at obstructing and perverting justice.

Democrats tried to find dirt on Trump for years but failed. Democrats tried to find dirt on Kavanaugh but failed. Democrats did cover up dirt on Hillary, on Comey, on Mueller, on Biden, on Obama, on Schiff, on Swalwell, on Schumer, and on dozens of others. They have been doing a notable job at obstructing and perverting justice.
nope, didn't fail. 91 indictments. duh.
you need to pay attention more so you don't look so stupid here

nope, didn't fail. 91 indictments. duh.
you need to pay attention more so you don't look so stupid here
91 indictments and not one of them involving the fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory so many leftist politicians and news outlets shamelessly lied about for 3 years.

because parents are responsible for their adult children's behavior? duh
To a extent yes they are .Your parents and siblings behavior how they raise you what freinds they let you hang out with. How they handle or fail to handle discipline issue .gotta go lug nut I'll be back with more

Werbung:
care? no, i comment a lot because its fun to laugh at your obsession.
i would have thought you'd have figured that out by now, but apparently not.

why can't hunter be the only one involved in a crime? crimes always take more than one person? lol
Hunter was selling influence and every one knows it
Joe has been proven to have lied about it . Now even if he didn't benefit from his involvement from a money stand point his family did.

And if he was involved even if he didn't get paid its conspiracy and that is a crime.

Back