Biden crime family news update

That is your support for Biden? He broke laws but everybody breaks laws, so you think Republicans are scum for holding him accountable? Really?

nope, that's why its stupid that you say "the biden crime family" as if they are a large family all engaged in violent crimes. duh.

god you're stupid. lol

Werbung:
You believe violating gun laws and evading taxes, among other crimes like bribery, influence peddling and money laundering should not be judged in the Biden family because you think the crimes were not violent?

no i didn't say that.
god you're stupid. lol

immune from prosecution? he was prosecuted, moron.
prove joe did anything to make him "immune'..but you won't, liar. lol
I was talking about the sweetheart deal that pressured prosecutors offered to Hunter for him to escape a normal prison sentence for that crime, but which a less compromised court shot down as totally irresponsible.

I was talking about the sweetheart deal that pressured prosecutors offered to Hunter for him to escape a normal prison sentence for that crime, but which a less compromised court shot down as totally irresponsible.
Pressured? Proof?

Another update on the Biden crime family.
Seem a company paid James Biden 600,000.00 to use his political influence to secure financing from Arab nation. But failed to do so .As a witness to it has testified .
As I said it will take time but the Biden crime family is going down

Another update on the Biden crime family.
Seem a company paid James Biden 600,000.00 to use his political influence to secure financing from Arab nation. But failed to do so .As a witness to it has testified .
As I said it will take time but the Biden crime family is going down
lol biden crime family.
you morons sure are desperate

lol biden crime family.
you morons sure are desperate
What you dent like the truth several of them have tax issues and other problems lol yep your in denial over the Biden crime family.

Werbung:
What you dent like the truth several of them have tax issues and other problems lol yep your in denial over the Biden crime family.

lol. as if a couple of people having tax problems makes it a "crime family". lol.
you morons are so desperate.

i hear everyone in your family has broken speed limits at some point. you are a "crime family" too!
we're all "crime families" if that's the definition.
hahahahha
hahahahha
hahahahha

Back