Hunter Biden sounds like a hes a Palestinian

the annoying thing

O feel sorry for me I committed crimes but republicans are out to get me because my daddy loves me lol what a clown .
He will talk his way into jail.
No Hunter its because you broke the law several times you lug nut.
And it sure looks like you sold the Biden bran which was your daddy influence.
Hes gain g to jail and Hunter and his daddy cant stand the truth and think they are above the laws of the land.

Werbung:
again, what law is joe charged with breaking that he is "above the law" on, moron? lol

O my my daddy loves me and he's the big guy and it's not fair the daddy's love can't get him out of 3 felony's and 6 misdemeanors and now maybe contempt of Congress. He lost his sweet deal where he got not time and immunity from prosecution lol and it's all because republican hate his daddy. No matter he broke the law he's a Biden and dam it .It's not fair cause daddy loves him.sounds just like the people's of Gaza claim they didn't do any thing wrong.

Did I say that in this post lug nut.
Hunter is charged lug nut .and Joe's crying he can't help his little boy the pervert crack head con man so sad just like with Palistine
You said Joe was thinks he is above the law
That can only happen if he is breaking laws that he doesn't think should apply to him duh
Sorry moron Joe is act like he hasn't broken any laws and so far you morons have no evidence he has duh

You said Joe was thinks he is above the law
That can only happen if he is breaking laws that he doesn't think should apply to him duh
Sorry moron Joe is act like he hasn't broken any laws and so far you morons have no evidence he has duh
You mean he didn't have classified documents in his home garage and office at a school

That isn't illegal unless you can show it was intentional which you can't duh
He had them and did not store them properly. He broke the law and got away with it.
Also lug nut the law could care less about intent . You didn't intend to drive drunk so it's ok you didn't intend to shoot him so it's ok. He got special treatment

He had them and did not store them properly. He broke the law and got away with it.
Also lug nut the law could care less about intent . You didn't intend to drive drunk so it's ok you didn't intend to shoot him so it's ok. He got special treatment
That doesn't break the law moron about handling documents unless you can show intent duh
The law cares very much about intent in this case
We aren't talking about other laws like drunk driving
You are a legal moron lol

But feel free to quote the text of the law hebroke
But you won't as always

Why didn't Pence get charged moron
Same reason .., no intent duh

Why didn't Pence get charged moron
Same reason .., no intent duh
He should of been charged Trump to.
Intent has nothing to do with it lug nut .
If that was a factor in charging a person for a crime our jails would be empty.
Now intent can be a factor in sentencing that's but that's a different subject.

18 U.S.C. 1924 says, “(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location

It's right in the law moron
You need intent to violate it

You are a legal moron

S9me laws require intent and some don't
You are a legal moron

intent
Primary tabs
Intent generally refers to the mental objective behind an action. The concept of intent is often the focal point of Criminal Law and is generally shown by circumstantial evidence such as the acts or knowledge of the defendant.

In Criminal Law, criminal intent, also known as mens rea, is one of two elements that must be proven in order to secure a conviction (the other being the actual act, or actus reus). Some jurisdictions further classify intent into general and specific. It is sometimes difficult to draw a clear distinction between these modes of intent, but the Supreme Court has held that general intent corresponds loosely with knowledge of a crime whereas specific intent refers to the purpose behind committing it

Werbung:
For example, if someone accidentally brought a weapon into a restricted area without realizing it was prohibited, they wouldn’t necessarily be guilty of any crime because there was no intent to kill or harm anyone. However, if someone knowingly brought a concealed weapon with them into that area with the intention to use it unlawfully, they would be found guilty of committing a crime.

Back