86 percent say Biden is to old and or senile

the annoying thing

I love how some of the progressives here still think joeys is just fine . I have said for 2 years here he not . And I have never denied Trump is shady as hell.
I just do not see any progressives ,liberal radicals anti Americans types admit joey is shady and his mind is going.
O yes I also think hunter told his associates his daddy was involved and Joe maybe not knew about it at the time but sure did afterwards or during at some point .
he said he kept classified files on the war in Afghanistan to prove Barry O Blow Hole wrong.
Hes denied ss protection to his political rivals. Hes pulled strings for hunter in the past by the way.

Werbung:
Point to evidence he is shady.
Credible evidence of course not right wing bs

I love how some of the progressives here still think joeys is just fine . I have said for 2 years here he not . And I have never denied Trump is shady as hell.
I just do not see any progressives ,liberal radicals anti Americans types admit joey is shady and his mind is going.
O yes I also think hunter told his associates his daddy was involved and Joe maybe not knew about it at the time but sure did afterwards or during at some point .
he said he kept classified files on the war in Afghanistan to prove Barry O Blow Hole wrong.
Hes denied ss protection to his political rivals. Hes pulled strings for hunter in the past by the way.
Biden is not too old as there are plenty of people older than Biden who do not believe that all chocolate comes from the Willy Wonka factory, or that 5-star restaurants serve corn pops

i defend the concept that people aren't guilty until there is, you know, credible evidence they are.
that's the basis of US law, comrade.
So Trump is not guilty in your opinion.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So Trump is not guilty in your opinion.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the courts will evaluate the evidence to see if its credible.
i haven't examined it closely since i'm not part of the case, it seems credible on the surface

the courts will evaluate the evidence to see if its credible.
i haven't examined it closely since i'm not part of the case, it seems credible on the surface
You already said that he was guilty, dorkface

where did I say that?
well, I think he is guilty based on what I can see, but as I said, i don't have privy to the full evidence or any rebuttal.
LOL, tell us again that Trump is the best president ever, or continue to be the village idiot

Werbung:
Back