Biden adds 5 trillion to debt in less then 3 years and is still going strong

So, who is committing the worse blunder, Democrats who threaten to destroy the government if the Republicans do not agree to their uncontrolled spending or Republicans who give in to Democrat threats for stupid reasons?
Trump tried an attempted coup fort he blundered
Dems haven't threatened to destroy government
Try not to make such stupid posts

Werbung:
Yeah people keep saying that lol
Hundreds of failed predictions documented here lol
You should post all the lies Biden has
told they are biblical in proportion.
Some believe in a rapture so do not some are not sure like me.
And some like you and Boris deny such possibility and others for their beliefs .
I'm more like live and let live.

Trump tried an attempted coup fort he blundered
Dems haven't threatened to destroy government
Try not to make such stupid posts
Democrats have gained political power by stealing the election and then dishonestly and despicably demonizing American patriots as seditionists for opposing the steal.

You should post all the lies Biden has
told they are biblical in proportion.
Some believe in a rapture so do not some are not sure like me.
And some like you and Boris deny such possibility and others for their beliefs .
I'm more like live and let live.
This has. Nothing to do with lies lugnut
I was making fun of the endless and failed predictions of the end times duh

This has. Nothing to do with lies lugnut
I was making fun of the endless and failed predictions of the end times duh
Dummies take the looting and burning Democrats at their word that they would never do something so treasonous as commit election fraud. Never mind that Democrats have been caught cheating in elections for more than a hundred years and nobody has disproven the mountain of evidence of 2020 fraud.

Dummies take the looting and burning Democrats at their word that they would never do something so treasonous as commit election fraud. Never mind that Democrats have been caught cheating in elections for more than a hundred years and nobody has disproven the mountain of evidence of 2020 fraud.
Blah blah blah lol
You idiots couldn't even convince Trump judges
That's so pathetic lol

Blah blah blah lol
You idiots couldn't even convince Trump judges
That's so pathetic lol
What is a "Trump judge?" A judge that is expected to pervert justice in Trump's favor like Biden judges pervert justice in his favor?

What is a "Trump judge?" A judge that is expected to pervert justice in Trump's favor like Biden judges pervert justice in his favor?
A judge appointed by Trump duh
It's amusing you couldn't figure that out by yourself lol

Werbung:
Back