Did hunter Biden sell classified information ? Looks like he offered to .

Werbung:

Yes more possible problems for the lying clan . If this is true he needs some serious jail time and joe to
I'd say he certainly sold something to Russians and others but was it illegal.

You'll find this practice is not uncommon which the link shows. Republicans have enjoyed international relations with many a nasty govt.

Yes more possible problems for the lying clan . If this is true he needs some serious jail time and joe to

sounds like he was willing to do research and sell the info.

but if hunter was misusing info, why would joe be liable unless he ACTIVELY and PERSONALLY assisted him (which of course, as always, you have no indication of).

I'd say he certainly sold something to Russians and others but was it illegal.

You'll find this practice is not uncommon which the link shows. Republicans have enjoyed international relations with many a nasty govt.

thank you for your post boris

sounds like he was willing to do research and sell the info.

but if hunter was misusing info, why would joe be liable unless he ACTIVELY and PERSONALLY assisted him (which of course, as always, you have no indication of).
Yes hunter is known for doing research hes a top man at it . lol Great excuse ricky retardo unlike Boris who gave a interesting post You made up a excuse that's highly unlikely just like a good little butt kisser would . Hail the great Excuse maker Ricky Retardo the great and gullible. Im sure Alcoa a huge company would hire hunter to research something lol.all top researchers have backgrounds like him and Alcoa a multi billion company would hire a crack head .
Also most researchers are not paid a flat fee odd also he had acess to joes home as he lived there and that means he course of accessed classified documents with such information , pucker up ricky

Last edited:
Information illegal well boris ot depends on where you got that information your selling. It sure can be illegal .
No one yet knows what the info was. It's not illegal to sell himself as an influencer like trumps kids did.
Try and stay fair regarding this. It's not as if republicans are squeeky clean.

No one yet knows what the info was. It's not illegal to sell himself as an influencer like trumps kids did.
Try and stay fair regarding this. It's not as if republicans are squeeky clean.
great excuse Boris but he had access to CLASSIFIED Information which could of very well have been from joes home where hunter lived . the records were all over the house and in the garage . great excuse however much like Ricky retardos . Its amazing hunter is a world class artist his dads top advisor and a energy expert to boot. Simply amazing how hes also a expert on Russian billionaires and let us not mention his vast experience with drug dealers smoking crack and cheap hookers and lap top use.

great excuse Boris but he had access to CLASSIFIED Information which could of very well have been from joes home where hunter lived . the records were all over the house and in the garage . great excuse however much like Ricky retardos . Its amazing hunter is a world class artist his dads top advisor and a energy expert to boot. Simply amazing how hes also a expert on Russian billionaires and let us not mention his vast experience with drug dealers smoking crack and cheap hookers and lap top use.
Don't be so ridiculous. You have him convicted of something already and still no evidence of anything. You all said the same about Obama and Hilary but still nothing.

So settle down son. It will take years for this to unfold and probably never be solved. Don't forget ab election in under two years. The way Trump is destroying the GOP, the midterms will look like a minor setback for them.

Don't be so ridiculous. You have him convicted of something already and still no evidence of anything. You all said the same about Obama and Hilary but still nothing.

So settle down son. It will take years for this to unfold and probably never be solved. Don't forget ab election in under two years. The way Trump is destroying the GOP, the midterms will look like a minor setback for them.
I dont have him convicted but I do think hes a conn man and when people are hooked on crack will do anything and are not rational . Lets face it when there is smoke there is usually fire . Yep the answer to this puzzle may never be solved but when you start putting the pieces together you sure can get a pretty good ideal of what happened

Werbung:
I dont have him convicted but I do think hes a conn man and when people are hooked on crack will do anything and are not rational . Lets face it when there is smoke there is usually fire . Yep the answer to this puzzle may never be solved but when you start putting the pieces together you sure can get a pretty good ideal of what happened
Even you Boris must admit hunter is a flake with some very shady history.
I fell trump has probably had some shady business dealings but thats a long ways from selling classified files

Back