Hunter Biden sounds like a hes a Palestinian

Werbung:
No you can infer intent by actions like intentionally hiding them by Trump duh

Conversely Biden didn't try to hide them when they were discovered

You are a legal moron
Those are just more stupid twists by hypocritical leftist Democrats due to extreme political bias.

nope. lol.

if you hide sometihng intentionally, then that proves he intended to hide them, not return them. duh.
No, Democrats falsely charge Trump with evil intentions in the government documents case but give Biden the benefit of the doubt, saying they could tell his intentions were not evil when he did the same thing, which is nothing but clear-cut partisan crap.

No, Democrats falsely charge Trump with evil intentions in the government documents case but give Biden the benefit of the doubt, saying they could tell his intentions were not evil when he did the same thing, which is nothing but clear-cut partisan crap.

its not a "false" charge of intentions. his actions prove he intended to keep them.

explain how he did NOT intend to keep them by the action of intentionally hiding them, moron. lol.

it has nothing to do with evil, moron. lol.

you post the dumbest things lol

If you were allowed to read news articles from non-leftist propagandist outlets, you would discover the Republicans have quite a lot of evidence on the Biden crime family operation.

i am allowed to read them moron.
post the links to credible sources about evidence on JOE biden. lol

but you wont, liar. lol

you morons are so desperate.."biden crime family"...of...ONE person. a "familly" of one? hahahahahahha

i am allowed to read them moron.
post the links to credible sources about evidence on JOE biden. lol

but you wont, liar. lol

you morons are so desperate.."biden crime family"...of...ONE person. a "familly" of one? hahahahahahha
Criminal detectives follow up on clues when looking to find if crimes had been committed by suspects. What are investigators finding? There is this, among many other troubling bits and pieces of evidence:

Fresh revelations contradict Joe Biden’s sweeping denials on Hunter​

The president hasn’t been shown to have committed wrongdoing, but a POLITICO review of recent developments casts doubts on several statements.

Of the many disputes that followed the leaking of Hunter Biden’s laptop contents, one of the thorniest has been the case of the April 2015 dinner at Cafe Milano.
Emails from the cache suggested that Hunter Biden hosted a dinner in a private room at the tony Washington restaurant that included both his father and an executive from the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which had appointed Hunter Biden to its board. An email from the executive, dated immediately following the dinner, thanked Hunter Biden for the chance to meet his father.

Criminal detectives follow up on clues when looking to find if crimes had been committed by suspects. What are investigators finding? There is this, among many other troubling bits and pieces of evidence:

Fresh revelations contradict Joe Biden’s sweeping denials on Hunter​

The president hasn’t been shown to have committed wrongdoing, but a POLITICO review of recent developments casts doubts on several statements.

Of the many disputes that followed the leaking of Hunter Biden’s laptop contents, one of the thorniest has been the case of the April 2015 dinner at Cafe Milano.
Emails from the cache suggested that Hunter Biden hosted a dinner in a private room at the tony Washington restaurant that included both his father and an executive from the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, which had appointed Hunter Biden to its board. An email from the executive, dated immediately following the dinner, thanked Hunter Biden for the chance to meet his father.

so no actual evidence that joe biden has done anything illegal. lol
thanks for the confirmation

still waiting for that credible evidence that joe biden did anything illegal. lol
What's your rush? Democrats wasted 3 years trying to dig up dirt on Trump and they still failed. Why are you demanding the Biden investigation uncover all the facts in 3 months?

What's your rush? Democrats wasted 3 years trying to dig up dirt on Trump and they still failed. Why are you demanding the Biden investigation uncover all the facts in 3 months?

i'm not in a rush, i'm happy to mock you guys now. lol.

failed to dig up dirt? 91 indictments argue otherwise, moron. lol

Werbung:
i'm not in a rush, i'm happy to mock you guys now. lol.

failed to dig up dirt? 91 indictments argue otherwise, moron. lol
I guess you have forgotten the hours and money Democrats wasted trying to falsely convince Americans that Trump colluded with Russians so they could impeach him or beat him in the next election. How ironic that the bent FBI guy who spearheaded the fake Trump/Russian collusion investigation was recently sentenced to prison for corruptly colluding with Russians.

Back