Looks like the Bidens got a real problem .

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Looks like time to impeach joe and bring criminal charges against him and his son the crack head .
There will be no impeachments. Doesn't it strike you as odd he surfaces now?
I'm tired of hearing how your pushing hearings etc about hunter and Joe and still nothing. Where's the laptop you belched vitriol about? That came to nothing as usual.
Now we have another disgruntled nut case willing to testify blah blah.
move on. Nothing to see here.

Looks like time to impeach joe and bring criminal charges against him and his son the crack head .
Be patient. The Republicans will do their thing in 2024 with impeachment very much on the table. No need to overplay their hand so soon.

Nothing will happen till after the election but a impeachment is possible before then i think
Excuse me but have you people forgotten you need a crime proven to get an impeachment.
I know you want it out of revenge because we whacked Trump twice and both times he was naughty.
You'll need to control both houses also but that's a minor matter ay?

Excuse me but have you people forgotten you need a crime proven to get an impeachment.
I know you want it out of revenge because we whacked Trump twice and both times he was naughty.
You'll need to control both houses also but that's a minor matter ay?
I have not forgot anything unlike how democrats tried democrats who impeached trump 2 times and he was found not guilty

I have not forgot anything unlike how democrats tried democrats who impeached trump 2 times and he was found not guilty
Excuse me again. He was found guilty both times but the second was beaten in the senate because he threatened repigs. Being on pure numbers does extinguish guilt.

He spoke to Ukraine to arrange a quid pro quo and the tape was produced. Don't tell me he wasn't guilty.
He will go down again when the tape of him asking Georgia for 12000 Votes is played to the courts.

Stop being in denial as if the he's a bloody saint. he's a criminal spiv with the principles of an alley cat.

Excuse me again. He was found guilty both times but the second was beaten in the senate because he threatened repigs. Being on pure numbers does extinguish guilt.

He spoke to Ukraine to arrange a quid pro quo and the tape was produced. Don't tell me he wasn't guilty.
He will go down again when the tape of him asking Georgia for 12000 Votes is played to the courts.

Stop being in denial as if the he's a bloody saint. he's a criminal spiv with the principles of an alley cat.
Lol he was not found guilty you lug nut. Lol you cant be that out of touch with reality. O wait im talking to church burner boris .Your ranking right up with rickey retardo on that one Boris.

And democrats have gone after Trump like nothing i have ever seen so butt hurt

because trump is like no other president. duh. he doesn't care about laws, he only cares about himself. duh

look at the legal history of his company...violation after violation.

btw - georgia is "going after him" and they are..democrats? no? duh. god you're stupid lol

Werbung:
because trump is like no other president. duh. he doesn't care about laws, he only cares about himself. duh

look at the legal history of his company...violation after violation.

btw - georgia is "going after him" and they are..democrats? no? duh. god you're stupid lol
Do you feel better now lol

Back