Biden family values

the annoying thing

Yes hunter smoking crack and taping himself doing do in detox after the bif guy paid 75, 000

A real chip off the Biden block. To bad joe was such a poor father and more interested in politics and money and lying then his son. A fine example of Biden family values .

And we should by that other nations rusted hunter with millions of dollars because he was smart or because he was paying the big guy to buy influence.
Clearly I can see posters here trusting him with their money
Hunter blew millions of others money in the Biden tradition of his big guy daddy blowing trillion's of ours
They should make a movie and call it Biden family values .

Werbung:
Then he says Trump is living in our heads. But his consistency is to be admired. He is still wrong with no evidence.
Hunter biden is a fine example of a democrat family upbringing . Hes for sure Joes son its easy to see.
The apple always falls near the tree.
I recall democrat going after bush's daughters because the admitted they had a drink lol. But hunter the crack head pervert con man os 9ff limit for some reason. Again they can not handle the truth .

"the apple always falls near the tree". lol.
"logic" by old time saying? they used to think the world was flat too. duh.

your obsession with hunter is sad.

Hunter biden is a fine example of a democrat family upbringing . Hes for sure Joes son its easy to see.
The apple always falls near the tree.
I recall democrat going after bush's daughters because the admitted they had a drink lol. But hunter the crack head pervert con man os 9ff limit for some reason. Again they can not handle the truth .
Im still waiting for you to name the crime he has committed. I know you have nothing but I love embarrassing you.

When I drop one on you, you can't handle it. You wander off on some silly deflective tangent. That nursing home for dementia must be boring.

Im still waiting for you to name the crime he has committed. I know you have nothing but I love embarrassing you.

When I drop one on you, you can't handle it. You wander off on some silly deflective tangent. That nursing home for dementia must be boring.
boris I have he lied on his gun permit and left a gun in a garbage can if your unable to comprehend it thats on you for being to thick to see the truth

Werbung:
boris I have he lied on his gun permit and left a gun in a garbage can if your unable to comprehend it thats on you for being to thick to see the truth
We.why hasn't he been charged?
Answer that question? Dont give me that shit about the fbi protecting him. Thats your only cop out.

Back