Hunter claims hes the president aka big daddy's closest advisor

Yes hunter biden is his daddys closest advisor and the smartest man the big turtle head knows .
I could tell how smart he was when filming himself with a hooker weighing out his crack with digital scales. It was obvious he was accustomed to using both of them.

He sure gives it that turtle head extra push effort democrats are so well known for .

Werbung:
Yes hunter biden is his daddys closest advisor and the smartest man the big turtle head knows .
I could tell how smart he was when filming himself with a hooker weighing out his crack with digital scales. It was obvious he was accustomed to using both of them.

He sure gives it that turtle head extra push effort democrats are so well known for .

do you get a tingle between your legs when you use the words "turtle head"? :)

please don't answer, i don't want to know, it was a rhetorical question :)

Yes hunter said he was big daddys closest advisor.
Well from joes policy's and actions and statements and lies I can believe his perverted crack head lying con man son might be

Hunter biden have you not seen the pictures of him smoking crack
Everyone has seen the images. The fact of his crack smoking is like a well accepted punchline for truisms and jokes about the decadence of the Biden Presidency and the DNC and for it to be also the spawning ground for anti Trump will make it easier to recognize all of the Left s evil eventually.

Everyone has seen the images. The fact of his crack smoking is like a well accepted punchline for truisms and jokes about the decadence of the Biden Presidency and the DNC and for it to be also the spawning ground for anti Trump will make it easier to recognize all of the Left s evil eventually.

hunter doing something has what to do with the "biden presidency"? lol.
or the dnc?

nothing. lol.

god you're stupid. and desperate :)

Hunter biden have you not seen the pictures of him smoking crack
Yes I have but is it against the law in private, did he commit a crime, how is Joe involved?
You are using his bad habits to get at Joe and pissing against the wind.

Nothing will ever gone of it. It's typical revenge politics like everything repigs do. You're no different. Brain dead and full of hate.

Yes I have but is it against the law in private, did he commit a crime, how is Joe involved?
You are using his bad habits to get at Joe and pissing against the wind.

Nothing will ever gone of it. It's typical revenge politics like everything repigs do. You're no different. Brain dead and full of hate.
Hunter will go to jail . I hope they make a real man out of him there so he can and sam briton can share stories when they get out

Hunter will go to jail . I hope they make a real man out of him there so he can and sam briton can share stories when they get out
No he won't because his father is POTUS. If repubs go down that path it won't only be Trump going to jail.

You're paranoid about hunter. You see him as the criminal conduit to get at Joe. It's not working and hasn't for 6 years. You're a loser.

I wonder if hunter advised him on selling off our oil reserves shutting down pipe lines and spending after all joe spent like a crack head
When Joe said that Hunter was the smartest man he knows, it's possibly because he doesn't know all that many slicksters and tricksters besides his son.

Hunter would feel no reluctance to explore all the sly or sneaky ways to make policies which might skirt the law or break the law in clever ways so as to be legally or morally questionable but still allow them to profit without facing prison time.

The Bidens explore crime the way Magellan explored new continents in the Age of Exploration.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back