Hunter claims hes the president aka big daddy's closest advisor

the annoying thing

Lets hope he was just lying like his daddy Joe taught him so he could con people out of money and look like a big man . But considering Joe's policy's and decisions a it very possible his crack head con man idiot son is his op advisor .
Now lets watch the democrats here come to poor old Hunter and Joeys defense and attack me because they do not like the truth .
It indicates ha hunter was telling people he was the man and the big guy had his back with any deals he made . No way we will ever know for sure if it was a con job or the truth .

But on a related subject
Joe Biden fails to put sanctions on Russians who paid hunter millions , She also has a connection to the Russian mafia . I wonder if these are connected to the russian drug deals hunter told a hooker that has stolen his lap top ?

And there is a possible Chinese connection o Hunter and his uncle and joe

Werbung:

Lets hope he was just lying like his daddy Joe taught him so he could con people out of money and look like a big man . But considering Joe's policy's and decisions a it very possible his crack head con man idiot son is his op advisor .
Now lets watch the democrats here come to poor old Hunter and Joeys defense and attack me because they do not like the truth .
It indicates ha hunter was telling people he was the man and the big guy had his back with any deals he made . No way we will ever know for sure if it was a con job or the truth .

But on a related subject
Joe Biden fails to put sanctions on Russians who paid hunter millions , She also has a connection to the Russian mafia . I wonder if these are connected to the russian drug deals hunter told a hooker that has stolen his lap top ?

And there is a possible Chinese connection o Hunter and his uncle and joe
After you please sir I always allow the disabled to go first .
Claims hes the president????
Where did he say that?

But keeping sucking the fox tit.

i don't need professional help. you do. lol.
you can't stop thinking about hunter. that's...weird. and creepy. and sick.

i don't need professional help. you do. lol.
you can't stop thinking about hunter. that's...weird. and creepy. and sick.
I feel partly responsible for his attempted self harm recently. The current govt should also take blame. It started with the election defeat. The depth of health etc have moved him to a more secure location but he'll find a way. They always do.

Youve bern very strange lately. Have they changed your meds or are you stashing them in the drawer.
Lol is that all you can come up with lol. Your getting desperate and pathic these day. I can see the truth is getting to you.
I know its hard for you to deal with it. And instead of dealing with it emotionally like a adult you react like a child and attack me out of desperation and vengeance.
Its ok I understand. You just keep it up if you think it makes you feel like a real man by stroking you ego your self.
Serious I understand .

"AND YOU CANT HELP BUT FOLLOWING ME AROUND DENYING THE TRUTH LOL AND THAT'S NOT CREEPY LOLL"

its a discussion forum. you post in all the forums. I respond to forums posted. duh. I don't "follow" you, you obsess everywhere. LOL

As
Lol is that all you can come up with lol. Your getting desperate and pathic these day. I can see the truth is getting to you.
I know its hard for you to deal with it. And instead of dealing with it emotionally like a adult you react like a child and attack me out of desperation and vengeance.
Its ok I understand. You just keep it up if you think it makes you feel like a real man by stroking you ego your self.
Serious I understand .
As usual you opened your big mouth and belched i little more than the truth. Youre not impressing me with your lies but if you get a warm

As

As usual you opened your big mouth and belched i little more than the truth. Youre not impressing me with your lies but if you get a warm
what did I lie about boris ? I posteed the dtory is all you just hate it dont you exposing the truth about the golden boy pervert crack head < is he a friend of yours or just a inspiration for you you live by

Werbung:
Back