Was she treated special because of hunter and big daddy ?

Werbung:
No real specifics in the post article about how she has avoided sanctions. Or rather how her company Inteco has avoided sanctions.

She does not live in Russia, she lives in London.

Seems none of hunter's Russian buddies had sanctions put on them for some reason by big daddy.
I keep thinking hunter has committed a crime but nothing happens.
Why did Jarrod get 2 billion from the Arabs and your not questioning him? You hypocrite.

No real specifics in the post article about how she has avoided sanctions. Or rather how her company Inteco has avoided sanctions.

Not sure where she lives now like you the last I know of was london . Like most billionaires she has property all over the world. And she has contacts with the Russian mob who more then likely have some connection with the Russian cocaine dealer he claimed stole his lap top. . And I think he was with a hooker at the time .
I think this was in Vegas.

Not sure where she lives now like you the last I know of was london . Like most billionaires she has property all over the world. And she has contacts with the Russian mob who more then likely have some connection with the Russian cocaine dealer he claimed stole his lap top. . And I think he was with a hooker at the time .

Most of the sanctions apply to international trade. Much of her business(Inteco) is domestic construction within Russia. Simply having property holdings around the world might not apply either. The sanctions would effect imports and exports.

Obviously if she received any favorable treatment at all it is wrong and deserves investigation.

Youre making some outrageous claims there son.

Most of the sanctions apply to international trade. Much of her business(Inteco) is domestic construction within Russia. Simply having property holdings around the world might not apply either. The sanctions would effect imports and exports.

Obviously if she received any favorable treatment at all it is wrong and deserves investigation.
there was another Russian he did business with who also was not sanctioned

Did Boris just engage in outrageous racism towards Arabs? They were Saudis but he impugned an entire ethnic group. Racist!

The $2B from Saudis for Kushner's investment fund is disconcerting and if Trump runs again it is fair game. Of course Kushner is not a crack head and he is the type of person you might want to really invest with. Also Saudi Arabia is not the adversary that China and Russia are. They buy 2/3 of their military hardware from us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_United_States–Saudi_Arabia_arms_deal#:~:text=On%20May%2020%2C%202017%2C%20U.S.,%24350%20billion%20over%2010%20years.

Did Boris just engage in outrageous racism towards Arabs? They were Saudis but he impugned an entire ethnic group. Racist!

The $2B from Saudis for Kushner's investment fund is disconcerting and if Trump runs again it is fair game. Of course Kushner is not a crack head and he is the type of person you might want to really invest with. Also Saudi Arabia is not the adversary that China and Russia are. They buy 2/3 of their military hardware from us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_United_States–Saudi_Arabia_arms_deal#:~:text=On%20May%2020%2C%202017%2C%20U.S.,%24350%20billion%20over%2010%20years.
And if I did i dont give a rats how it offends you. You mean nothing to me. You have some severe mental issues

Boris will say that to everyone that they have severe mental issues, and we don't mean a rat's ass to him .
Of course, he needs mirror
As you can see Boris claims he yet to be proven wrong. As far as self opinion ego and lying go he. Is right up there with Biden Trump and Pelosi.
He probably tries to sell his own poop as a air freshener

As you can see Boris claims he yet to be proven wrong. As far as self opinion ego and lying go he. Is right up there with Biden Trump and Pelosi.
He probably tries to sell his own poop as a air freshener
I just posted some bits about the price of oil. I proved you are wrong.
Gotcha again old man.

Its odd how every one associated with hunter gets a pass or a little . and preferential treatment .do you think the government would take 4 years of investigations if i was charged with lying on a gun form or tax evasion i think not

Werbung:
Its odd how every one associated with hunter gets a pass or a little . and preferential treatment .do you think the government would take 4 years of investigations if i was charged with lying on a gun form or tax evasion i think not
I've got no idea but you being our resident intellectual mountain, tell us.

There is plenty of reasons they haven't but the over riding one is they're having trouble finding a crime. His supposed crimes were not as blatant and obvious as trumps. The j6 riots cannot be denied hence the charges etc are under way.

Back