Why did Joe lie ?

the annoying thing

Hes had many contacts with them from golfing to meeting in the white House .So why did he lie about it I cs only wonder why ?????

Then he claimed none of his family made money from CHINA , turns out that was also a lie there were millions paid to the Biden family from china .Why did he lie about it also ,,I can only wonder why.

Note Bif daddy flew to China as vp with Hunter in tow who made a deal that paid big while with his daddy and democrats are stupid enough to think Gig daddy and him didn't talk about it on air-force 2 . I know if I just scored millions my dad would kniw about it expecially If I flew on his plane to make the deal.

Werbung:
Yes we are supposed to believe he flew to china with joey on air force 2 and did business with the Chinese goverment and never said a word about it to his dad the entire trip. Yes perfectly believable if your a democrat or a idiot.
Im sure Joe is telling the truth and was just to stupid to know what was going on is that what liberals want us to think ? Because thats the only possible explanation . I alway talked to my dad about finances works etc as most normal people do, except the Biden family a cording to them.

There has to be a reason Joe lied about not knowing them when he clergy had met them including some at the white house .
Then he lied and said none of his family had got money from china but that was also a lie .

So what reason could jive Joe have for lying ?

Yes the only reason he could of had for lying about not knowing hunters business partners when he did and claim his family did not get money from China and did get millions from them is he is either lying to hide something or his mind is so far gone he can not remember .
Which I do not know 100 percent for sure but I am guess he's hiding something .other wise why lie.
It's not illegal to admit you know people or if your family made legitimate money honestly is there ?

Yes something is wrong.
Now I do not know if Joe got money or not just being honest. But when you are paid cash by a family member it would be very hard to prove unless you put it in a American back which only beginners would do
A real shake down artist would put in overseas accounts storage units etc .
But it sure looks like Joe did help his son. Not could of hunter who claims to be his daddy's closest advisor .Now could Joe be stupid enough to be influenced by his little crack head son and let it affect policy's with out knowing what was really going on? Well yea Joe is probably stupid enough to do let that happen .
Next is daddy's little crack head whore chasing perverted con man hustler son the type who would take advantage of his daddy . Well yea he is without doubt

And of course there's the Joe was involved in it theroy
And the Joe could do no wrong theroy.

Any way there are far to many policy's and favors done that benefited hunters business dealings.
And a hell of a lot of things hunter has said along with others and links to money ,traveling with big daddy on air force 2 to china then getting a big fat business deal with china .
Lots of money spread around the Biden family . Lots of lies and denials and flip flops from joe.
Something was clearly going on shady .

I recall how hard it was back in the day to prosecute the mafia.

Untill Rudy came along and used a law that really wasn't used.

When your dealing with smart people that know how to do favors and get paid they also know how to hide the paper trail.if they did not have the wire at the old woman's home they may have never arrested him for anything serious.

So can a liberal here offer other possible reasons for Joe to lie about knowing hunters business partners and his family making millions from China .

You could try he was suffering from his mind freezing up due to ice cream or dementia .

Still no liberal explanation for why he would lie about it.
Only 2 reasons that sound creditable to me . He has issue with his mind and it's in decline either from age or something like dementia .
No shame in that .
The other is because he's hiding something he or is family are involved in that is at the least possibly unethical and extremely embarrassing to felony's.

And considering Joe and family's history especially with his baby boys adventure's and Joe's lies ,
I can't image the reason was to protect the family's honor and embarrassment .
I really want one of our liberal posters to offer other possible explanations that are creditable.
I do understand if none of you can .

Werbung:
Still no liberal explanation for why he would lie about it.
Only 2 reasons that sound creditable to me . He has issue with his mind and it's in decline either from age or something like dementia .
No shame in that .
The other is because he's hiding something he or is family are involved in that is at the least possibly unethical and extremely embarrassing to felony's.

And considering Joe and family's history especially with his baby boys adventure's and Joe's lies ,
I can't image the reason was to protect the family's honor and embarrassment .
I really want one of our liberal posters to offer other possible explanations that are creditable.
I do understand if none of you can .

Back