Why did Hunter have to give half of his money to Big daddy Joe?

Werbung:
Why don't you explain why hunter has to give his daddy half his income and pay for his house repairs, I'm sure there is a reason why.

I am very curious to see what kind of lie you come up with

Why don't you explain why hunter has to give his daddy half his income and pay for his house repairs, I'm sure there is a reason why.

I am very curious to see what kind of lie you come up with
I have no idea if it's true or the circumstances
Nor do I care until some finds evidence of illegal acts by joe

It's also odd
Yes you are dip stick . I think the last poll showed 62 percent said they think joe was involved in some way as I pointed out in another thread there are several possibility as how from being a willing partner to being used by hunter and not really knowing what was going on.
Before it's over I would not be surprised if they tried the he was ingorant and did not see what was going on e defense. At his age a good team of lawyers could keep him out of jail for a long time. And I do not see that happing till we have a republican in office..
I even covered the he was not guilty angle to.

It's also odd

Yes you are dip stick . I think the last poll showed 62 percent said they think joe was involved in some way as I pointed out in another thread there are several possibility as how from being a willing partner to being used by hunter and not really knowing what was going on.
Before it's over I would not be surprised if they tried the he was ingorant and did not see what was going on e defense. At his age a good team of lawyers could keep him out of jail for a long time. And I do not see that happing till we have a republican in office..
I even covered the he was not guilty angle to.
Opinion polls prove nothing about facts lol

I keep asking for evidence showing Joe did anything illegal. The republican witnesses themselves keep admitting they have nothing lol

Post credible evidence of Joe's crimes
I have on on several occasions posted such. It's not damning by a long shot nothing conclusive.But it's evidence and more and more is being found . I think there was a good bunch more damming evidence in bidens secret email accounts with Joe and others but he used executive privilege to protect them from release.

Werbung:
Back