Hunter claims hes the president aka big daddy's closest advisor

Werbung:
I dont know that but I do know you haven't proven he is.

On a different note, 35% of the people at the j6 riots were linked to proud boys etc. Welcome to the new republican party.
and all of blm riots were linked democrats LOL As for the proud boys I could care less about them they are just another KKK or blm or black panthers type group of misfits to be done away with when they break the law. I do think pretty well 100 percen of rioters in blm were democrat or did you forget abou it. I know the jan 56m riot lasted 1 day and did a few million in damages compared to months of blm riots 550 declared as riots and billions in damages in 30 states .

trump's under investigation too now by georgia.

"not guilty" several times? well, his foundation was disbanded due to fraud. lol

and all of blm riots were linked democrats LOL As for the proud boys I could care less about them they are just another KKK or blm or black panthers type group of misfits to be done away with when they break the law. I do think pretty well 100 percen of rioters in blm were democrat or did you forget abou it. I know the jan 56m riot lasted 1 day and did a few million in damages compared to months of blm riots 550 declared as riots and billions in damages in 30 states .
Wow. Now you are " THINKING". That dementia treatment has certainly kicked in now.

"and all of blm riots were linked democrats"

"linked"? lol. meaningless word. did the dem potus candidate call for people to riot? no? duh

Yes hunter claimed he was the big guys closest advisor . could be cause some of joes policy's sure look like something a con man crack head pervert would come up with . And dementia joe said he was the smartest man he knows

who cares what hunter claims? not me. lol

but i see you couldn't stop from typing "pervert" yet again :)

who cares what hunter claims? not me. lol

but i see you couldn't stop from typing "pervert" yet again :)
well were talking about a crack head who pays for whores and strippers to use a dildo on him and screwed his dead brother wife so yea hes a pervert . You should care because of what he said might be true and big daddy got his cut could be true . I doubt it because joes a idiot and so is hunter but you never know. Had it been one of trumps kid you would be crying about it for decades like a little cry baby bitch .

I
well were talking about a crack head who pays for whores and strippers to use a dildo on him and screwed his dead brother wife so yea hes a pervert . You should care because of what he said might be true and big daddy got his cut could be true . I doubt it because joes a idiot and so is hunter but you never know. Had it been one of trumps kid you would be crying about it for decades like a little cry baby bitch .
I read a book like that once. Only the once though.

Werbung:
Back