Looks like the Bidens got a real problem .

Werbung:
Excuse me but have you people forgotten you need a crime proven to get an impeachment.
I know you want it out of revenge because we whacked Trump twice and both times he was naughty.
You'll need to control both houses also but that's a minor matter ay?
No, dipshit, you only need to control the House to impeach.

I never said he would be found guilty nor did I say he would be removed from office, just that impeachment is very much on the table.

Excuse me again. He was found guilty both times but the second was beaten in the senate because he threatened repigs. Being on pure numbers does extinguish guilt.
Wrong again, dipshit. Setting aside the fact that you need a 2/3rd majority in the Senate to convict - which they failed to get both times - in his first impeachment proceeding, a majority of Senators voted to acquit.

Since you are so clueless, here's some help: "Acquit" means "not guilty".

Wrong again, dipshit. Setting aside the fact that you need a 2/3rd majority in the Senate to convict - which they failed to get both times - in his first impeachment proceeding, a majority of Senators voted to acquit.

Since you are so clueless, here's some help: "Acquit" means "not guilty".
So he was not found guilty of qpq with Ukraine. Is that what your saying.
Be very careful with your answer.

Neither did I. Your point is.

On the table? It was successful. What is wrong with you nuts. Why are you defending him? It's history.
Here's a bit from wiki.
Was he impeached or not? Was he found guilty over Ukraine?

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body or other legally constituted tribunal initiates charges against a public official for misconduct.[1][2] It may be understood as a unique process involving both political and legal elements.[3][4][5]

So he was not found guilty of qpq with Ukraine. Is that what your saying.
Be very careful with your answer.
I said what I meant and I meant what I said and if you read anything into my statement that isn't there, that's entirely on you.

During the first impeachment, a majority of the Senate voted not-guilty on both articles.

Nixon was never impeached, dipshit. They had articles of impeachment against him but he resigned before the House voted.
Rubbish. Check history.

Rupert settles with Dominion for 1.2 billion for fox telling lies. Now there's the proof there was no election fraud. Get a bit of that into you.

From this point there's nothing you can say which isn't a lie.

Rubbish. Check history.

Rupert settles with Dominion for 1.2 billion for fox telling lies. Now there's the proof there was no election fraud. Get a bit of that into you.

From this point there's nothing you can say which isn't a lie.

This is sad. Poor Donny.

Werbung:
Nixon was never impeached, dipshit. They had articles of impeachment against him but he resigned before the House voted.
A little clip from wiki.

On May 9, 1974, formal hearings in the impeachment inquiry of Nixon began, culminating on July 27–30, 1974, when members of the Democratic-led Judiciary Committee eventually approved three articles of impeachment.

Let's have no more of your ratbag view of history.

Back