make it stop!!

While I'm over here in the UK, I might not know as much as you guys do about about Obama, but I also get the impression he's not exactly in touch with the American people.

I don't know if he as been that way since he entered the Whitehouse, or if it's something that's started to happen recently because he's on his way out, and doesn't have anything to lose though?
Been increasingly so since college. Not uncommon for kids who never worked for what they got. He believed he was a marvel when told he was. It's amazing he can get his head through doorways.

Werbung:
What does drinking a beer have to do with being President?
It shows he can be down to Earth. He acts like he's human instead of a politician. (I'm not going to say he really is human, but at least he has the courtesy to pretend).

The disturbing thing is that you believe that.
let me know when the CEO of Best Buy has to go to war, let me know when they lead by having 60 people who hate them have to make a deal with 40 who don't but some want to replace him with themselfs...and all of those 100 actuly represent unrelated groups....but you as CEO can't actuly do anything untill they agree. vs being a CEO , more of a Dicatorship with some checks but not much. What Buisness did Eisenhower run? how about Lincoln? JFK, Reagan....Bush W ran some companies sorta ( at least in name) how did that work out?

let me know when the CEO of Best Buy has to go to war, let me know when they lead by having 60 people who hate them have to make a deal with 40 who don't but some want to replace him with themselfs...and all of those 100 actuly represent unrelated groups....but you as CEO can't actuly do anything untill they agree. vs being a CEO , more of a Dicatorship with some checks but not much. What Buisness did Eisenhower run? how about Lincoln? JFK, Reagan....Bush W ran some companies sorta ( at least in name) how did that work out?
Ike had full operational control of a huge enterprize. Lincoln well you make.my point with him. He destroyed 40% of the economy with his needless war. BO may beat him there.
As to best buy no idea what you are talking about but it seems totally unrelated.
JFK at least knew who to consult as did Reagan.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to agree that there's a lot more at stake with the presidency than as a CEO. Yes, they both have the same priority, (making money for the shareholders, a.k.a. campaign contributors). And they are both dealing with and taking over other companies, (countries), to make more money for the shareholders. But, unlike CEO's, the President has to take everybody into account. Social policies are something a CEO could never understand. Not wanting 90% of their employees, (citizens) to starve to death, for instance. Sending people to war isn't the same thing as mandatory overtime. Going bankrupt repeatedly, because they think they can just start over, isn't going to work for the president. Do I need to go on to make my point? I can if need be. Its no big deal.

You have to agree that there's a lot more at stake with the presidency than as a CEO. Yes, they both have the same priority, (making money for the shareholders, a.k.a. campaign contributors). And they are both dealing with and taking over other companies, (countries), to make more money for the shareholders. But, unlike CEO's, the President has to take everybody into account. Social policies are something a CEO could never understand. Not wanting 90% of their employees, (citizens) to starve to death, for instance. Sending people to war isn't the same thing as mandatory overtime. Going bankrupt repeatedly, because they think they can just start over, isn't going to work for the president. Do I need to go on to make my point? I can if need be. Its no big deal.
Knock yourself out as you've made no point as yet.

Knock yourself out as you've made no point as yet.
Thats kind of rude :( You could have been a little gentler with it.

My point was it has a lot in common (CEO and President), but what I consider to be particularly important aspects of the President's job aren't anything CEO's will likely know about. Except for Bill Gates. He cares about the little people. You know... cause he will share his wealth with everyone who forwards his e-mail. (lmao, I'm kidding. I do know that isn't true)

Thats kind of rude :( You could have been a little gentler with it.

My point was it has a lot in common (CEO and President), but what I consider to be particularly important aspects of the President's job aren't anything CEO's will likely know about. Except for Bill Gates. He cares about the little people. You know... cause he will share his wealth with everyone who forwards his e-mail. (lmao, I'm kidding. I do know that isn't true)
Sorry. I calls um like I sees um.
I wish you knew some ceos, you would be surprised at their community commitment.
The president gives little to charity. Koch brothers millions.
And that's a give. It's not robbing Peter to pay paul.
They work hard to hire giving people a means to control their destiny. Prez does not.
Prez makes mone for his friends. Ceo stockholders. Dozens of friends or millions of stockholders. You in an Ira or mutual fund ? Then that means you. What has BO done for you ?
Try setting your personal bias aside and look into what these nasty villains really do.

Ike had full operational control of a huge enterprize. Lincoln well you make.my point with him. He destroyed 40% of the economy with his needless war. BO may beat him there.
As to best buy no idea what you are talking about but it seems totally unrelated.
JFK at least knew who to consult as did Reagan.
how cute, now we should have just let the south succeed and have slaves?
and your last line is 100% why your wrong as always, thanks for making the point

how cute, now we should have just let the south succeed and have slaves?
and your last line is 100% why your wrong as always, thanks for making the point
Where do you get all that straw for those men? The north launched the south to leave. The rest of the world (not counting Africa) ended slavery quickly and peacefully. Clearly Abe had another objective.

Werbung:
Where do you get all that straw for those men? The north launched the south to leave. The rest of the world (not counting Africa) ended slavery quickly and peacefully. Clearly Abe had another objective.

They fought the civil war and succeeded from the US, yea the pricks where just so close to ending slavery. So how many more years a slavery is fine with you? The south did not need to fight, they succeeded in order to have slaves. Keep defending it and pretending it was anything buy that. At least the Germans have the decency to be ashamed and admit what they did . the south pretends it never happened and celebrates it. it.

Back