Male bovine excrement is getting pretty deep.

Getting back to reality for a moment (perhaps just a moment):

This is the statement that started this discussion. I say it is BS. You came back to argue that it is justified:

Quote:
The Obama recession is in full swing, ladies and gentlemen. Stocks are dying, which is a precursor of things to come. This is an Obama recession. Might turn into a depression. He hasn't done anything yet but his ideas are killing the economy. His ideas are killing Wall Street.

You have shown no evidence that his "ideas are killing Wall Street", that there is any justification for calling this recession the "Obama recession."

Once again, you are using a straw man. You're quoting something that SOMEONE ELSE said, not me.

Now, let's pause for a moment while everyone goes back and sees if I said what PCL1, in his desperate attempt to evade what I DID say, says I said. We'll wait!

.............yawn.......doo doo doo doo...............uh-hmp......................

OK - everyone back?
:D

There is no logical way to blame the current recession on the president elect. It was caused by complex factors beyond the control of the presidency.

Uh, I didn't blame any recession on obama YET. Third time I've said that - register yet? Probably not. :rolleyes:

Notice how the Bots keep claiming Clinton was responsible for prosperity in the 90s, but never offer any arguments, but duck arguments BotKing made the stock market go down after the election. Let's face it - logic isn't the Bots thing - but mantras - NOW you're talking!!! :D

Werbung:
Once again, you are using a straw man. You're quoting something that SOMEONE ELSE said, not me.

Now, let's pause for a moment while everyone goes back and sees if I said what PCL1, in his desperate attempt to evade what I DID say, says I said. We'll wait!

.............yawn.......doo doo doo doo...............uh-hmp......................

OK - everyone back?
:D

Uh, I didn't blame any recession on obama YET. Third time I've said that - register yet? Probably not. :rolleyes:

Notice how the Bots keep claiming Clinton was responsible for prosperity in the 90s, but never offer any arguments, but duck arguments BotKing made the stock market go down after the election. Let's face it - logic isn't the Bots thing - but mantras - NOW you're talking!!! :D

Trying to respond to your argument is a lot like trying to hit a moving target.

I'm the one who started this thread, so it was my statement that should have been the subject of discussion.

I said that it is beyond ridiculous to have tried to blame the current recession on Obama.

Now, you seem to be agreeing that it is not the Obama recession.

I get it. You're agreeing with me that it is not, in fact the Obama recession, which was the point I made to start off.

Or, have you changed your position yet again?

Yes, of course, I started off by quoting the mighty Rush. Do you agree with Rush, or with me? Since you wanted to start a debate over the matter, I naturally assumed that you agreed with Rush. Silly me. All this time, you agree with me, not Rush, so there is nothing to debate.

Back