Maybe Dems are right about one thing,,Getting rid of electoral college

Werbung:
You see,,,Most states are republican. Most of the great plains midwest are conservative..The South is conservative. Its like soccer. You win a state you score a goal. But your play defense. How you do that? You campaign in your enemy states. Obama has to plea his case to the conservative states visit there. Romney needs to visit to liberal states and plea his case. You grab the enemy states you score a goal. Look at the current map
LJS2012012601-chart1.png

Obama could very will win. Count the republican states they have 25 right? Democrats have 18 states and 7 toss ups. So Obama has to capture 7 toss up states and take a republican state in order to win. You see my idea? The electoral college could very well help Obama.

As long as my daughter is goal keeper I like your idea :) where did you get this map and how current and accurate is it?

You see,,,Most states are republican. Most of the great plains midwest are conservative..The South is conservative. Its like soccer. You win a state you score a goal. But your play defense. How you do that? You campaign in your enemy states. Obama has to plea his case to the conservative states visit there. Romney needs to visit to liberal states and plea his case. You grab the enemy states you score a goal. Look at the current map
LJS2012012601-chart1.png

Obama could very will win. Count the republican states they have 25 right? Democrats have 18 states and 7 toss ups. So Obama has to capture 7 toss up states and take a republican state in order to win. You see my idea? The electoral college could very well help Obama.

Werbung:
LJS2012012601-chart1.png

What that map says is if BO loses Florida, he loses big. If he does not carry all the midwestern states and PA, he loses big. His chances in VA and SC are getting slimmer by the day. He likely loses CO and maybe NM too.

I suspect BO and his court jesters know all this and are working overtime to come up with ideas to STEAL the election. I think BO and friends are capable of just about anything. Remember their motto...the ends justify the means....

Back