McCain has no clue

Popeye

I put this in the humor section because I thought it was sort of funny though I'm sure some parents might have other ideas.

John McCain on Tuesday accepted the endorsement of reggaeton recording artist Daddy Yankee at a high school in Phoenix. Obviously, with his 72nd birthday on Friday, McCain wanted to look cool, young, and hip.

But in introducing Daddy Yankee, McCain highlighted a song titled "Gasolina" which is not exactly about high energy prices. In fact, it's a song about sexual intercourse (to put it clinically).

Let's look at it this way: McCan held a campaign event at which he touted a song about screwing, and he did so in front of an audience of teens.

The sad thing is that clueless McCain is probably preferable to dangerous McCain. You know who I'm talking about -- the trigger happy John McCain whose two most important advisers on the Russia-Georgia conflict have been a registered foreign agent of Georgia and Wikipedia.

What a sad old man. He appears at times to have absolutely no concept of what's going on around him. Generally families hide someone in McCain's condition in a back bedroom or even a nursing home, however the GOP is suggesting we put him in the oval office, how strange.

http://www.jedreport.com/2008/08/this-man-is-seriously-out-of-t.html

Werbung:
I put this in the humor section because I thought it was sort of funny though I'm sure some parents might have other ideas.

What a sad old man. He appears at times to have absolutely no concept of what's going on around him. Generally families hide someone in McCain's condition in a back bedroom or even a nursing home, however the GOP is suggesting we put him in the oval office, how strange.

http://www.jedreport.com/2008/08/this-man-is-seriously-out-of-t.html

I'll tell ya what worries me the most. It's that with all this "McCain is old and starting to show it mentally" talk... I actually think he's been able to hide the worst of it.

I say this because when you see him in a spontaneous situation... Like on the Tonight Show. When ever things go off script even a little. He starts that weird half smile, looking around like he's searching for something, waving his arm around like you see really really old people do.

I swear he acts like my 80 year old Grandfather did trying to tell us about wild mushroom hunting or something.

I truly believe with McCain's decline he'd be handled by those around him and easily manipulated. You'd have to make him feel in charge of course.

But if you greased him up with all the military type YES SIR's and maybe a little salute now and then. I'm afraid he'd be pliable.

Back