Memorial Day '23 w/ Spanky The Martyr!!!!!

Werbung:
They were decided by a variety of judges including those appointed by trump moron
My God you get dumber with every post!
Voter fraud cases were dismissed by the dozens by judges, none of whom ever declared that facts proved no widespread voting fraud occurred.

How do you explain voting machines in red states moron?
God you aren't even smart enough to be a moron lol
Voting machines that were never examined remain suspect since they were never proven not to have been tampered with.

Voting machines that were never examined remain suspect since they were never proven not to have been tampered with.

nope, states have processes and controls and audits. Intelligent people don't suspect something just because their guy lost.
morons do however :)

Voter fraud cases were dismissed by the dozens by judges, none of whom ever declared that facts proved no widespread voting fraud occurred.

judges don't work that way, moron. lol.
god you're stupid.
you make regular morons look smart. I've known morons who understand how courts work at least. you dont :)

The evidence of 2020 voting fraud is massive but intelligent and informed Americans understand that proving voting fraud is very difficult in spite of the clear evidence.

nah, voter fraud is prosecuted and convicted every election. Its not very difficult..unless it doesn't happen.

god you're stupid lol

nope, states have processes and controls and audits. Intelligent people don't suspect something just because their guy lost.
morons do however :)
Voting machines did make mistakes, proving machines can be mistaken, if not deliberately corrupted, justifying the need for thorough examinations of machines after each election where unusual voting numbers or patterns demand the investigation.

Voting machines did make 'mistakes', proving machines can be mistaken, if not deliberately corrupted, justifying the need for thorough examinations of machines after each election where unusual voting numbers or patterns demand the investigation.
judges don't work that way, moron. lol.
god you're stupid.
you make regular morons look smart. I've known morons who understand how courts work at least. you dont :)
If judges don't investigate voter fraud claims then stop saying they found that no voter fraud occurred.

nah, voter fraud is prosecuted and convicted every election. Its not very difficult..unless it doesn't happen.

god you're stupid lol
Americans demonstrate their ignorance when they claim the only voting fraud that occurred were those who got caught.

Americans demonstrate their ignorance when they claim the only voting fraud that occurred were those who got caught.

who said that 100% of the voter fraud was caught, moron?
name names, ,moron. lol.
but you won't
because you're a moron

If judges don't investigate voter fraud claims then stop saying they found that no voter fraud occurred.

they do investigate it, by evaluating the evidence submitted, moron.
they don't hire private investigators or whatever you think they might do. lol
that's the job of whoever brings the lawsuit. duh.
god you're stupid

god you're stupid
Democrats claim judges do not investigate voter fraud claims yet they do investigate voter fraud claims. It remains a mystery as to what the Democrats are trying to think or say.

Democrats claim judges do not investigate voter fraud claims yet they do investigate voter fraud claims. It remains a mystery as to what the Democrats are trying to think or say.

i can't speak for "democrats", but my message is clear.

you morons had no credible evidence of fraud.
hence you lost EVERY SINGLE CASE. lol.

you're so stupid

god you're stupid

Werbung:

i'm sure "democrats" think many things, since "democrats" constent of tens of millions of different people. lol.

it remains a mystery why you think tens of millions of people would think alike.
oh its not a mystery, you're a moron!

Back