Mexico beats US in soccer to win gold cup, 4-2

.even if the states in question actually where taken from Mexico in the first place
Finally, on February 2, 1848, at Villa Guadalupe Hidalgo, north of Mexico City, American and Mexican commissioners signed a treaty to establish peace between the two countries.

According to the terms, Mexico recognized the Rio Grande as the boundary between the United States and Mexico. It ceded the territories of New Mexico and California to the United States, and in turn, the United States agreed to pay $15 million dollars and forgive Mexico's debts.

Then there's the: Gadsden Purchase Treaty : December 30, 1853

You have made it clear that you care nothing about the laws of the land, and rewriting history is WAY beyond your abilities.

However, you are welcome to tell it all to La Raza.

Werbung:
even if the states in question actually where taken from Mexico in the first place

Treaties between European settlers and the Dakota and Ojibwe gradually forced the natives off their lands and on to smaller reservations. As conditions deteriorated for the Dakota, tensions rose, leading to the Dakota War of 1862. The result of the six-week war was the execution of 38 Dakota — the largest mass execution in United States history — and the exile of most of the rest of the Dakota to the Crow Creek Reservation in Nebraska

Hey PFOS, can you tell me where THIS happened? Are you ready to give up your home that sits on land that belongs to Native Americans?

How much were they compensated?

You really want to play this game?

Hey PFOS, can you tell me where THIS happened? Are you ready to give up your home that sits on land that belongs to Native Americans?

I'll play. What do YOU want? Everyone who's not an indian to abandon the continent? That would include of course most mexicans. But if whites went back to europe, they'd be in countries that had been conquered many times - then where would THEY go back to? It would never end.

Whoa Hoss, You missed the point obviously. Maybe you should try reading all the posts, and then make an intelligent remark. I was showing PFOS just how stupid his age old excuse of "we stole the land from Mexico was". The last post was for his benefit to ask why it's O.K. for Mexicans to "reclaim" land that was paid for, and why he should not give back his own land.

D-O Y-O-U U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D?

However, the answer to your question about what I WANT is this: I want everyone to have to obey the laws of the land, as legally laid out in the Constitution and mutually agreed upon treaties.

Got a problem with that?

do you want to get smarter? Mexicans...living in land...that was Mexico....going to have a Mexican population in the state...deal with it. No is is suggesting that all Native Americans , are illegal immigrants...for living in the land of there ancestors...

Whoa Hoss, You missed the point obviously. Maybe you should try reading all the posts, and then make an intelligent remark. I was showing PFOS just how stupid his age old excuse of "we stole the land from Mexico was". The last post was for his benefit to ask why it's O.K. for Mexicans to "reclaim" land that was paid for, and why he should not give back his own land.

However, the answer to your question about what I WANT is this: I want everyone to have to obey the laws of the land, as legally laid out in the Constitution and mutually agreed upon treaties.

Got a problem with that?

I misread your post - is that reason to go into hyperdrive snotty-ass attitude?

Got a problem with that?

Ummm well then you are the ones who should be giving a lot of land back...you do know that the US screwed the natives out of treaty after treaty...so since your saying here we should go follow our treaties...you want to Obay the laws and the treaties agreed on...well then I take you are in fact for that right?

also I never said a damn thing about Illegals did I. A bunch of people cheered at a soccer match...for the Mexican team....your little right wing friends here are the ones who then started talking about illegals....You guys see a bunch of Hispanics...and just start talking about illegals..but never bothering to actually find out if they are legal or not...you don't really care it seems, just get rid of all who look Mexican.

I have stated many times that I am for better borer control...and a better immigration policy...but I have this crazy idea about fairness...and whats logically possible...whats politically possible...Not a , show me your papers you damn spics policy.

also I never said a damn thing about Illegals did I. A bunch of people cheered at a soccer match...for the Mexican team....your little right wing friends here are the ones who then started talking about illegals....You guys see a bunch of Hispanics...and just start talking about illegals..but never bothering to actually find out if they are legal or not...you don't really care it seems, just get rid of all who look Mexican.

Again, up there in the "land of lakes" where leftwingers are isolated from the consequences of their advocated national policies, you don't have any clue what you're talking about. Even after obozo's recession sent many of them home, there are several million illegal invaders in the US, with a quarter of them in California, and the overwhelming majority of those in southern california. Beyond any shadow of a doubt, a huge number at the soccer game were illegals. I just heard a normally sort of liberal local radio sportscaster talk about the huge number of mexican flags and sports parephenalia there, and booing of the US national anthem. You substitute ideology for facts, there are probably lots of LIBERALS here who would laugh at your totally uninformed comments on this issue.

Again, up there in the "land of lakes" where leftwingers are isolated from the consequences of their advocated national policies, you don't have any clue what you're talking about. Even after obozo's recession sent many of them home, there are several million illegal invaders in the US, with a quarter of them in California, and the overwhelming majority of those in southern california. Beyond any shadow of a doubt, a huge number at the soccer game were illegals. I just heard a normally sort of liberal local radio sportscaster talk about the huge number of mexican flags and sports parephenalia there, and booing of the US national anthem. You substitute ideology for facts, there are probably lots of LIBERALS here who would laugh at your totally uninformed comments on this issue.

yep our super liberal Minnesota ...where we elected T Paw 2 times, bachmann has held office for like 8 years now or more? Where we now have the first Dem in the Gov office....in my lifetime I think...

And ooo Mexican flags...they must be illegals...I have a Full size Irish Flag...am I illegal? and yes we have no immigrants here in MN...its not like we have a whole city of west saint paul, that is basically little Mexico..I grew up on the east side...where its one of the largest Hmong populations in the US. We have one of the Largest Somali Communities as well. one of my best friends is half Mexican...her dad is full...is he legal? I have no idea, I never cared and never will. I use to sell power tools for years, one of my biggest client bases...Hispanics...think I even gave one S**** if they where legal or not? nope. You know what....I even have worked with....Canadians...sneaky bastards...look just like us, but not from here...guess what some in fact I know where illegal...oooo scary!

Werbung:
And ooo Mexican flags...they must be illegals...

You simply don't have a clue. :D Illegals here is a pervasive, everyday fact of life, all kinds of studies support that, and everyone here sees it every day. To think that they would for some mysterious reason NOT show up at their home country playing for a soccer championship right where they live and have no fear of being apprehended is just giggle-inducing. Like I say, someone like you, up there with your mooses and lakes and stuff, has as much chance as grasping the reality HERE as an amoeba on the hindside of Pluto.

I have a Full size Irish Flag...am I illegal?

No, it just makes you a typical leftwing euroweenie lover. :p

and yes we have no immigrants here in MN...its not like we have a whole city of west saint paul, that is basically little Mexico..I grew up on the east side...where its one of the largest Hmong populations in the US. We have one of the Largest Somali Communities as well.

BLAAAAAHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA!!! :D You got a few thousand hard-working southeast asians and somalis, and you think that gives you ANY insight into a state that has MILLIONS of illiterate mexican illegals???!!! You've taken leave of your senses.

Back