Michigan Indicts Alleged Plotters In Fake Elector Hu$tle

Werbung:
No. Republicans?
Good church going people with nothing but patriotism on their minds?
It can't be right. I've been lead to believe those god fearing Bible bashing pillars of society would never participate in skullduggery reserved only for democrats.

I'll get mark to confirm your story because it doesn't sound right. Being an expert on god and lies, he will doubt point out the errors of my ways.

Leftists falsely accuse Republicans of committing crimes in their responses to the Democrat theft of the 2020 election. Like Democrats know well, they can indict a ham sandwich if given a friendly grand jury.

View attachment 11257
You idiot. It's a proven fact. Why are you so recalcitrant about the guilt of these treasonous bastards. If a Democrat did it you would demand blood. You hypocrite.

Treason? Leftists commit treason all the time with impunity.

View attachment 11268
That's irrelevant. They did it and were caught. Admit it.

You seem to want them to go free for election fraud yet suggest the democrats did it with no evidence.
It's different when your bunch of criminals get punched. Suddenly switch the blame to someone else. That's Trump all over.
They will be found guilty under federal law and probably go to jail.

That's irrelevant. They did it and were caught. Admit it.

You seem to want them to go free for election fraud yet suggest the democrats did it with no evidence.
It's different when your bunch of criminals get punched. Suddenly switch the blame to someone else. That's Trump all over.
They will be found guilty under federal law and probably go to jail.
Innocent Americans are already being jailed by wicked Democrat fascists but don't expect the criminal fascist mob to ever jail one of their own.

1708079325880.png

1708079365011.png

As common as voting fraud has become, I would not be surprised to see Republicans committing the crime as well.
Really. As holy as republicans are they've stopped to the levels of the unwashed heathens.
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Try and explain that cheating to god in judgement day.

Werbung:
Back