Mississippi strikes a blow against slavery

Werbung:
Why didnt he run from white men chasing him?

the slave ?
what makes you think it was white men after him ? the euros showed up on the boat with money to spend and the locals were happy to oblige with product to sell. slavery ws widely practiced on the Dark Continent back in the day. not so much Shaka Zulu who preferred to kill the people whose land he captured.

Samething,,, When Black men wanted to leave Africa come to 19th century America they agreed to become slaves.
They agreed to be come slaves?
Sure, go ahead and capture me. Sell me to the Portuguese slave traders, that's OK with me.
I'd like my descendents to become Americans instead of Africans, so I'm perfectly willing to be a slave and work my butt off so as not to be lashed. I can scarcely wait!

Sure, that's how it was, sure.

And you dont screw with rattlesnakes nether.This is how i deal with em.
I got Cowboy blood in me,, just like im cold blooded killer on Red Dead Redemption

Werbung:
why ? republicans abolished slavery and passed all the civil rights legislation.
you still can't figure out that those Republicans and todays are not the can you. Realignment go look it up some time. Same Party that in Mississippi more then half or Republicans said they are against interracial Marriage. News Flash Ale would never have been a member of the Tea Party nut job party of today.

Back