More evidence Iran is a hostile nation to freedom

the annoying thing

watch Biden kiss Irans ass even with them helping Russia

Werbung:
watch Biden kiss Irans ass even with them helping Russia
...well.....putting aside a shed load of geo-politcal nuances for a moment, if Biden "kiss(es) Iran(')s ass" as it were in order to persuade them to distance themselves from Russia.....would that not be better than Iran kissing Putin's ass....as it were? Just a thought

...well.....putting aside a shed load of geo-politcal nuances for a moment, if Biden "kiss(es) Iran(')s ass" as it were in order to persuade them to distance themselves from Russia.....would that not be better than Iran kissing Putin's ass....as it were? Just a thought
Yes and no, if Iran wasnt trying to get nukes and long range missiles and sponsoring terrorist it would be good .You do not reward nations that do so you punish them, I doubt if I was your neighbor and kept threatening you with death and shitting in your yard you would be willing to do the same thing and reward me for it would you ?
By the way my grandmother was a McDowell .

You do not reward nations that do so you punish them,
well...there is potentially a different path....diplomacy. Your goal surely is to try and encourage them to follow a different path; one that whilst not being destructive towards their own political situation is more aligned to an internationally acceptable position. Diplomacy is based on long term strategy thus if you constantly "punish" them then any new leadership will commence their relationship with you on a negative footing. Carrot and stick in moderation is presumably preferable in order to nurture the positive and attempt to dissuade the negative.

Yes and no, if Iran wasnt trying to get nukes and long range missiles and sponsoring terrorist
...meh...so what....it's perhaps in the interest of the US that they do whilst at the same time nurturing Iran as a potentially stabalising bloc in the Middle East? Pakistan and Tehran have been at odds for some time (Tehran supports Sunni Muslims whilst Pakistan is predominately Shia) is a bit flaky and also a nuclear power so potentially having a counter-balance in the event of a Pakistan meltdown may be interesting. Since the A.Q. Khan "black market" debacle the prospect of further nuclear proliferation was moot...horse and barn doors....

Iran is only an issue because of Israel and to be honest if Israel has nukes and Pakistan has nukes then its all a bit of a nonsense really isn't it? So to counterpoint your though process why not try and utilise a diplomatic response (like that used in Pakistan) in order to help them establish a robust command and control over those weapons and implement a protocol extraction/neutralisation policy with US allies at the same time. I have a feeling that this outward US stance to Iran is only to appease Israel.

Anyway don't get too wrapped up in Iran having nuclear weapons as Pakistan has had them for years and have been a massive supporter of both the Taliban and Al-Qaeda so your fears of "terrorists" getting their hands on them is way past the starting gate.

well...there is potentially a different path....diplomacy. Your goal surely is to try and encourage them to follow a different path; one that whilst not being destructive towards their own political situation is more aligned to an internationally acceptable position. Diplomacy is based on long term strategy thus if you constantly "punish" them then any new leadership will commence their relationship with you on a negative footing. Carrot and stick in moderation is presumably preferable in order to nurture the positive and attempt to dissuade the negative.

...meh...so what....it's perhaps in the interest of the US that they do whilst at the same time nurturing Iran as a potentially stabalising bloc in the Middle East? Pakistan and Tehran have been at odds for some time (Tehran supports Sunni Muslims whilst Pakistan is predominately Shia) is a bit flaky and also a nuclear power so potentially having a counter-balance in the event of a Pakistan meltdown may be interesting. Since the A.Q. Khan "black market" debacle the prospect of further nuclear proliferation was moot...horse and barn doors....

Iran is only an issue because of Israel and to be honest if Israel has nukes and Pakistan has nukes then its all a bit of a nonsense really isn't it? So to counterpoint your though process why not try and utilise a diplomatic response (like that used in Pakistan) in order to help them establish a robust command and control over those weapons and implement a protocol extraction/neutralisation policy with US allies at the same time. I have a feeling that this outward US stance to Iran is only to appease Israel.

Anyway don't get too wrapped up in Iran having nuclear weapons as Pakistan has had them for years and have been a massive supporter of both the Taliban and Al-Qaeda so your fears of "terrorists" getting their hands on them is way past the starting gate.
No your wrong first Iran has made open threats against American and sponsors terrorist world wide and is a true danger to world peace if they get nukes .

Iran has a authoritarian government based on their religion . They are a true danger in the middle east and its not about Israel , I became good freinds with a young woman from Australia who was born in Iran and still went back to vist friends from time to time . She worked for me for a few years on a exchange program. She was delightful kind and in general a great person . She told me about Iran 22 years ago and sense then I have learned about it . There will never be true safe peace in the middle east until they change . They understand force and power and look at non believers as either you convert or die, they think its ok to lie to non believers and their history clearly show it .
Yes they hate jew but they hate you pretty well as much . Now the people of Iran have been conditioned as many muslims have for example as the Saudis have also. I hvae deen how they act here and and most will do things here in America they would not dare do in the kingdom out of fear of reprisals . I think that irans younger generations would also bend given the chance.

Iran has a authoritarian government based on their religion . They are a true danger in the middle east and its not about Israel , I became good freinds with a young woman from Australia who was born in Iran and still went back to vist friends from time to time . She worked for me for a few years on a exchange program. She was delightful kind and in general a great person . She told me about Iran 22 years ago and sense then I have learned about it . There will never be true safe peace in the middle east until they change . They understand force and power and look at non believers as either you convert or die, they think its ok to lie to non believers and their history clearly show it .
Yes they hate jew but they hate you pretty well as much . Now the people of Iran have been conditioned as many muslims have for example as the Saudis have also. I hvae deen how they act here and and most will do things here in America they would not dare do in the kingdom out of fear of reprisals . I think that irans younger generations would also bend given the chance.
Why did bush and Trump glass the place if what you say is true? They had their chance and did nothing. You need to study diplomacy son. That is what keeps the peace.

No your wrong first Iran has made open threats against American and sponsors terrorist world wide and is a true danger to world peace if they get nukes .
Wrong about what?

Iran has made threats against America.....so what? Many countries make noise however they also recognise that you never stop talking behind the scenes. Don't think that what people say in public is all they mean; you need to understand nuance and messaging. Countries use rhetoric as a tool; its one of the many forms of soft power projection. The US does the same but one should never shut off the channels of communication. You mention Iran being a "true danger to world peace" how? If Nuclear weapons is all you're worried about then what do you imagine will happen? If they are going to be allowed Iran to manufacture nuclear weapons don't you think it would be better keep the channels open and to talk to them - international affairs/diplomacy is a system of objectives and outcomes which cannot be achieved by simply stamping your foot and whinging that Iran doesn't love America!

Anyway there's no right or wrong only alternatives

Well Trump pulled out of a deal that was the best thing that could happen at the time.

Trump pulling out of the deal and treating Iran like we were going to attack them at any point made them get closer to Russia and other bad actors around the globe.

Well Trump pulled out of a deal that was the best thing that could happen at the time.

Trump pulling out of the deal and treating Iran like we were going to attack them at any point made them get closer to Russia and other bad actors around the globe.
they were already close to Russia very as a matter of fact and had been for decades . And Syria and Cuba and the PLO and Hezbollah and north Korea and china .They are a nation run by religious zealots and terrorist . O bung hole made the deal and it was a bad one and Joe is still listing to one of the biggest idiots on the subject Kerry.
Iran will not bend it must be broken and the people freed from their oppressive rule .

moron: "biden is kissing iran's ass"!

reality: "

Biden administration announces new sanctions targeting illicit Iranian oil network"​

you're so stupid. lol

"Iran will not bend it must be broken and the people freed from their oppressive rule"

how is that going to happen? trump sure failed at it.

Werbung:
Back