More liberal idiots soft on crime why is he not in jail ?

Werbung:

must have a revolving door and dead from the neck up judges and prosecutors like NYC
He should be in jail but it's nothing to do with democrats.
Again. You should load your gun before you take aim son. This is a very damning report for who you hold responsible. Your hypocrisy us dripping from your mouth again.

He should be in jail but it's nothing to do with democrats.
Again. You should load your gun before you take aim son. This is a very damning report for who you hold responsible. Your hypocrisy us dripping from your mouth again.

Sorry but it has a lot to do with democrats. Cali is well known for electing democrats who are soft on crime.

Absolute bullshit.
Youre so full of hate you've lost the objective of the debate. You're paranoid like that other Jesus junkie.
Lol you dip stick I have made it plain I am not religious I just respect thier opinion as I think its a miracle life developed and even more amazing is the event that ended up happing the put us at the top of the food chain. I can not honestly say what happened only be aware and respect the possible.

Werbung:
Lol you dip stick I have made it plain I am not religious.
Look dip stick. I never said you were. Read it again.
I just respect thier opinion as I think its a miracle life.

You believe in miracles but your not religious???
Do your U ever proof read anything?
developed and even more amazing is the event that ended up happing the put us at the top of the food chain. I can not honestly say what happened only be aware and respect the possible.
I can see you can't because you're confused. The above post contradicts itself.

Back