More liberal perverts messing with the minds of little kids in schools pregnant men flash cards

Werbung:

Seems liberals cant stop trying to make shes into hes and hes into shes . Gender and color seems all their little minds can latch on to .
Guess thats why they need to import illegals to vote democrat because fewer of them are able to breed . ( thank god for that )

Firstly, God has nothing to do with anything. There us no god.
The democrats have nothing to do with promoting LGBTQI issues although they do want them to have the same freedoms you do.
If I were you I'd check your accusation about pregnant men because I think you invented that. As you know, like god, pregnant men is impossible.

Maybe its just your hatred of democrats thats bubbling over and blame them for everything.

Yeah, its okay to have an open mind, and agree with things on all sides of the political spectrum.

The democrats have nothing to do with promoting LGBTQI issues although they do want them to have the same freedoms you do.
If I were you I'd check your accusation about pregnant men because I think you invented that. As you know, like god, pregnant men is impossible.

Maybe its just your hatred of democrats thats bubbling over and blame them for everything.
Maybe your not prepared to admit you lied.

Werbung:
Back