more liberal stupidity at work helping criminals

Werbung:
Three out of five people that are in jail have not been convicted of any crimes. That’s about half a million people wasting away in jail cells before there’s even a trial because of the lack of actually investigating and research.

a lot of people arrested are innocent.
republican stupidity, jailing innocent people. anti-american in fact.

Three out of five people that are in jail have not been convicted of any crimes. That’s about half a million people wasting away in jail cells before there’s even a trial because of the lack of actually investigating and research.

a lot of people arrested are innocent.
republican stupidity, jailing innocent people. anti-american in fact.
yes they are all innocent if you ask them . Just ask hunter and orange man they will tell you . You reply is pretty lame I guess all cops are republican and they only arrest the innocent why dont you post some proof on the a subject >You see I looked i up and 3 out of 5 is not what I found , I found 2 percent at most and this has noting to do with that pin head. Perhaps you recall the 10 guys in nyc who were arrested 500 times and let loose on no bail only to go ou and commit more crimes some were even arrested he same day.
it enables the criminal . NOw we all know tha you would chew through a 1 in chunk of rebar to insult me , your butt hurt is on display for all to see. Your mind has become poisoned and diluted with hate . Your a sick man who needs help.

Last edited:
yes they are all innocent if you ask them . Just ask hunter he will tell you . You reply is pretty lame I guess all cops are republican and they only arrest the innocent why dont you post some proof on the a subject >

so only guilty people are ever arrested and jailed?
yes or no?

Three out of five people that are in jail have not been convicted of any crimes.
I would be interested in see the source for that statement, please. Something tells me there is a helluva lot more to it than what you have presented here.

well i think the point is that many people arrested are first time arrestees, and many of them end up not being convicted of a crime, so a lot of very innocent people are spending time in jail, and if they can't afford bail, they are stuck.

i'm sure you don't think that everyone arrested is guilty of a crime, correct?

so only guilty people are ever arrested and jailed?
yes or no?
I worked in the prison system they are all innocent just ask them. Now your 3 out of 5 numbers will work then. And guilt or innocence has nothing to do with bail . bail is to assure you show up for court . It has nothing to do with guilt or innocence .

I would be interested in see the source for that statement, please. Something tells me there is a helluva lot more to it than what you have presented here.
I checked, about 2 percent is right . I worked in the state prison system , now if you asked them I would guess at least 3 out of 5 would claim they are innocent .

I worked in the prison system they are all innocent just ask them. Now your 3 out of 5 numbers will work then. And guilt or innocence has nothing to do with bail . bail is to assure you show up for court . It has nothing to do with guilt or innocence .
The only place you ever found work was in the dictionary. You wouldn't work in an iron lung.

so you are ok with poor people who are actually innocent spending weeks and months in jail?
wow, that's pathetic.

I checked, about 2 percent is right . I worked in the state prison system , now if you asked them I would guess at least 3 out of 5 would claim they are innocent .

the 3 out of 5 isn't how many are guilty or innocent, its how many have already been convicted of crimes.

Agreed. And let the record show that people in prison before being convicted are the hard core offenders (and flight risks). Hell even Henry Riggs, who should spend the rest of his life in jail, is under house arrest and not in jail as he awaits trial.

Werbung:
Agreed. And let the record show that people in prison before being convicted are the hard core offenders (and flight risks). Hell even Henry Riggs, who should spend the rest of his life in jail, is under house arrest and not in jail as he awaits trial.

what "record" shows that? your worthless opinion? lol

Back