Mother Sues Town After Child Steps In Dog Dropping

The Scotsman

Mother Sues Town After Child Steps In Dog Dropping
Mahopac Woman Claims Entire Day Was Ruined When Her Toddler Stepped In Dog Feces
NORWALK, Conn. (AP)

A New York woman has filed a $100 claim against Norwalk saying a family outing to the Maritime Aquarium was ruined by dog feces.

The woman claims her child's shoes, along with the entire outing, were ruined when her 1-year-old stepped in dog feces outside the Maritime Garage.

City attorney M. Jeffry Spahr says the official response is that her claim is denied and in his words, "poop happens."

Kelly DeBrocky of Mahopac, N.Y., wants the city to reimburse her for $54 she spent replacing her toddler's ruined shoes and the expenses for parking and aquarium admission on April 5.

http://wcbstv.com/local/Dog.Dung.Claim.2.718773.html

-----------------------------------------------------

My wee daughter having had a similar experience I have an awful lot of sympathy for this lass as it is nasty - but sueing the city is a bit over the top and I would bet that they city already has penalties for dog owners that don't clean up after their animal.

However, personally I think that any dog owner that leaves poo lying in public places ought to be shot on sight and his family or dependents charged for the bullet - simple as that, exterminate the bastards! :D

Werbung:
I agree suing is over the top, but...

Kelly DeBrocky of Mahopac, N.Y., wants the city to reimburse her for $54 she spent replacing her toddler's ruined shoes and the expenses for parking and aquarium admission on April 5.

They're raising a fuss over 60 bucks? At that price the city should just pay the damn bill and be done with it.

-Dr House
smokin.gif

Werbung:
A committee on common sense and rationale should sue this mother for being a moron and angering people with more than half a brain.

Back