Muslim-Americans find common ground with conservatives over politicization of America's schools

Real News Links

Muslim-Americans find common ground with conservatives over politicization of America's schools

An alliance is forming in some communities across the country between Muslim American parents and conservative groups over what they see as leftist, woke politicization of America's schools.

Muslim Americans have increasingly begun showing up at school boards from Minnesota to Virginia to excoriate education officials for embracing woke priorities, including critical race theory, and allowing explicit materials in the classroom.

"We’re hearing from folks in the community that they’re tired of the politicization of the schools their children attend," said Preya Samsundar, the Republican National Committee's Midwest communications director. "It’s not just explicit materials in schools, but they're concerned about [COVID-19] lockdowns, distance learning, the quality of education, woke politics in classrooms, and the achievement."

For many the fight is personal. Muslim Americans, especially recent immigrants, have long viewed U.S. schools as the key to upward mobility and success. That viewpoint has changed for some in recent years, however.

ME: I was hoping this day would come soon. Muslims don't like the filthy, sick, woke, degenerate agenda of the democrt pigs any more than Christians and other good people do. This is a great development.

Werbung:
"
ME: I was hoping this day would come soon. Muslims don't like the filthy, sick, woke, degenerate agenda of the democrt pigs any more than Christians and other good people do. This is a great development."

the "christians and good people" who were happy to persecute gays since forever? those "good people"?

Today, the filthy degenerate Democrats are far more of a threat to America then Muslims ever were

in your "unbiased" opinion. lol.

today, election denying right wing morons are far more of a threat to our democracy than anyone else ever was.

Werbung:
Back