NASA thinks aliens could attack due to global warming...

What would give you such an idea?

Still, If we can have a Department of Peace in addition to a Department of War, then maybe we can go a few decades without killing Americans in the name of peace. I have often thought having "Soldiers fighting for peace!" is comparable to having "Whores f**king for virginity!"

A department of peace? Thats all we need, another department to fund that doesn't really do anything and all they would do is fight with the department of war. So its just more money down the drain

Werbung:
A department of peace? Thats all we need, another department to fund that doesn't really do anything and all they would do is fight with the department of war. So its just more money down the drain

It's how the lib mind works. Talk about everything, instead of doing something, and then expect someone else to pay, enforce, and take the blame for the idea if it turns out to be a bad one.

It's how the lib mind works. Talk about everything, instead of doing something, and then expect someone else to pay, enforce, and take the blame for the idea if it turns out to be a bad one.
OK, I accept the challenge.

Name something, anything, new and useful that has ever, ever, in the history of the World, come from conservatives.

I will match you, one on one, until one of us quits.

Better yet, lets let me start, and you come up with an idea to match it.

1-Paid Holidays.

(your turn)

OK, I accept the challenge.

Name something, anything, new and useful that has ever, ever, in the history of the World, come from conservatives.

I will match you, one on one, until one of us quits.

Better yet, lets let me start, and you come up with an idea to match it.

1-Paid Holidays.

(your turn)

Are you thanking unions for this?

Originally Posted by ProudLefty
The world already has way too many "us v. them" situations. Its time for all of us to band together because we know the other-world terrestrials are on the way, and we will have to be together and focused or we will become their cattle.

Paid vacations? O.K. That's a real game changer in the life of a human. Lol.

However, before we enter into a discussion, please tell me something. Were you serious in the above mentioned quote? Your answer will determine a lot.

Werbung:
Back