Native Indian Genocide: Parallels in Palestine

Yes and it is intentional. The elitist liberals want to destroy everything about America.

Their followers, including some libs here at the HOP, are not so radical but are mostly just useful idiots. They are incapable of understanding reality and have been brainwashed into the liberal mind set.

Sadly, they will go along with anything the liberal elites tell them. They are incapable of thinking for themselves and do not understand the consequences of liberalism.
It's because people like Obama do selfish and deceiving photo ops with his so called adopted Crow family and made promises that he was going to make broken treaties "RIGHT" and these people won't think!

They overlook the fact that there were something like 700 treaties which were broken and most were land and cattle treaties - how do you make that right?

Consider that each cow could have produced many offspring which also could have produced offspring ... the probability to get even close to the right number means that there need to be a LOT of cattle kept somewhere some how ...

When I was a boy ... I visited a friends grandparents on a Tuscarora ... reservation

Let me tell ya' just to replace the cattle alone will NEVER make it right ...
We ate supper with his family and we ate flour gravy and boiled potatoe - there wasn't any meat fat or pepper in it ... don't take me wrong - it was very appreciated!

BUT ... how does one make many generations of not eating correctly and resolved problem?

my mothers grandfather was told if he moved the family off the reservation - they would lose the Federally supported Indian Benefits ... he had to leave! He couldn't feed his family on the reservation.

there is so much more to all this ... and when you live in the shoes of others ... you get to see what it is the really happens ... liberals - want to live in their shoes and act like it is everyone's shoes

Werbung:
Back