necrophilia or bestiality choice or genetic

Just another wild accusation with nothing to back it up. Thanks for playing.

LMAO.

There is no reason consent cannot be obtained prior to death. Nor is there any reason for marriage not to continue after the death of a spouse -- assuming we uphold your absurd logic.

The truth is, this particular sexual preference being a marriage represents one of the fundamantal reasons why mere sexual preference is NOT the basis of a marriage.

Werbung:
LMAO.

There is no reason consent cannot be obtained prior to death. Nor is there any reason for marriage not to continue after the death of a spouse -- assuming we uphold your absurd logic.

The truth is, this particular sexual preference being a marriage represents one of the fundamantal reasons why mere sexual preference is NOT the basis of a marriage.

I think the part in marriage that says till death do us part is biblical. Non Christians or non Jews would not care for that part. So yeah, marriage could continue after life if a person didn’t use those words in the marriage ceremony.

But Mare did say she was ok with it as long as the person agreed to it before their death.

The only problem is that maybe people who prefer a corpse wouldn’t have been married in the first place.

These two groups are growing and nothing is going to stop them. The only question is when we will be asked to accept them and tolerate them or be deemed intolerant people for not doing so.

I just rented Die Hard............
I was like so disappointed when I discovered it had nothing to do with necrophilia.

A guy went to a brothel and asked for a whore that could take his 12 inches. The madam shown his to a room and assures the guy this is her best one, so the guy goes in and starts banging the hell out of her, but she starts screaming that she couldn't take it. So he goes back to the madam and she gives him another whore. Same thing -- he starts banging her and she starts screaming in pain. He's really pi$$ed-off now and about to leave when the madam begs him to try one more whore; she assures him this whore will be his best screw ever. So he goes in a dark room and starts banging another chick, and everything's going great; she keeps taking it and he's loving it. Then all of a sudden, she starts foaming at the mouth. The guy gets freaked out and runs out to tell the madam, who brings over the custodian and says "Hey, Frank, the dead one's full again."

I once knew a fella called Dave
that found a dead whore in a cave
although she was cold and covered in mould
think of the money he saved

What's the definition of dissapointment?........................................

A necrophiliac finding someone buried alive.

Is that rigor mortis or are you just pleased to see me?

keep em cumming................

LMAO.

I believe, Nums, that you are the first person I have ever heard who advocates marriage continuing after the death of the spouse so that you can continue getting sexual release from the corpse. I don't mean to be judgmental here, but the whole idea seems a teensy bit twisted. Maybe masturbation would be a more sanitary approach for you.

But should you take the necrophillia route, please do not hide your light under a bushel by trying to give me credit for your groundbreaking approach to sexual gratification--you're so modest.

I just rented Die Hard............
I was like so disappointed when I discovered it had nothing to do with necrophilia.

A guy went to a brothel and asked for a whore that could take his 12 inches. The madam shown his to a room and assures the guy this is her best one, so the guy goes in and starts banging the hell out of her, but she starts screaming that she couldn't take it. So he goes back to the madam and she gives him another whore. Same thing -- he starts banging her and she starts screaming in pain. He's really pi$$ed-off now and about to leave when the madam begs him to try one more whore; she assures him this whore will be his best screw ever. So he goes in a dark room and starts banging another chick, and everything's going great; she keeps taking it and he's loving it. Then all of a sudden, she starts foaming at the mouth. The guy gets freaked out and runs out to tell the madam, who brings over the custodian and says "Hey, Frank, the dead one's full again."

I once knew a fella called Dave
that found a dead whore in a cave
although she was cold and covered in mould
think of the money he saved

What's the definition of dissapointment?........................................

A necrophiliac finding someone buried alive.

Is that rigor mortis or are you just pleased to see me?

keep em cumming................

That was too funny! But be careful. Today you can joke about it but in the next few years you might be labeled a necrophobe or just flat intolerant.

But look at the bright side, you will always be able to make fun of white men, Christians in general, smokers and fat people :)

That was too funny! But be careful. Today you can joke about it but in the next few years you might be labeled a necrophobe or just flat intolerant.

But look at the bright side, you will always be able to make fun of white men, Christians in general, smokers and fat people :)

Not fat people!

Not fat people!

Oh sure

we blame fat people for the cost of health care

there are so many jokes about them

Though I agree with making fat people pay for two seats in an airplane
no one would let another group be "discriminated" against like they do this one.

So you agree its always gonna be ok to make fun and jokes about white males and christians?

you only disagree with fat people?

Oh sure

we blame fat people for the cost of health care

there are so many jokes about them

Though I agree with making fat people pay for two seats in an airplane
no one would let another group be "discriminated" against like they do this one.

So you agree its always gonna be ok to make fun and jokes about white males and christians?

you only disagree with fat people?

I actually have quite a long list of people I think it's okay to make fun of, but my list would offend so many people that I keep it to myself mostly.

Pretty much, bigots are the only people I make fun of because they are the lowest form of life on the planet and they are easily identified because they have a redneck and no brain. There are people who earn the scorn heaped on them by attacking people for things that they know nothing about. Your friend and mine, Siho, is world-class in this regard: totally ignorant but extremely vocal, strident, abusive, full of villification and bile.

I actually have quite a long list of people I think it's okay to make fun of, but my list would offend so many people that I keep it to myself mostly.

Pretty much, bigots are the only people I make fun of because they are the lowest form of life on the planet and they are easily identified because they have a redneck and no brain. There are people who earn the scorn heaped on them by attacking people for things that they know nothing about. Your friend and mine, Siho, is world-class in this regard: totally ignorant but extremely vocal, strident, abusive, full of villification and bile.

At least PM me the list :) If I fit anything on it I promise to laugh with you ok?

Archie Bunker was fun. I like that sort of making fun of bigots, and the red state update guys do a good job too.

Siho is no friend of mine but I did find it interesting about the animals and how they wont do what they would normally do if you introduce them to something different. I dont know if that can apply to people or if that is the case in every animal but it was something I had not known about before I read that thread.

I would think except for the homosexual issue you would agree on most everything else? Bush, BigOil exc. ?

I would think except for the homosexual issue you would agree on most everything else? Bush, BigOil exc. ?
.....just a quickie Pando, please correct me if I've misunderstood your post - because I think I may have, but are you saying that humour should only be selective? Surely its okay to poke fun at anyone, group or orientation? Joking and poking fun of something is not the same as bigotry as long as no malace is intended!

Werbung:
.....just a quickie Pando, please correct me if I've misunderstood your post - because I think I may have, but are you saying that humour should only be selective? Surely its okay to poke fun at anyone, group or orientation? Joking and poking fun of something is not the same as bigotry as long as no malace is intended!

Personally? I think its perfectly ok to make fun of any group you want to if you do it in good taste, some groups even in bad taste. If you were going to make fun of the special Olympics then it should be in good taste like it was done in "The Ringer" if you are making fun of almost anything else I am ok with it. I hate political correctness.

I am talking about the politically correct police and the list of rules they have of who you may not make fun of and the list grows. The only people not on their list are white men, Christians and you know I should have remembered republicans and conservatives.

You say you are a proud necrophobe now but wait till its on the PC list and you are deemed a hate monger :eek:

Back