Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

There is Much in the Video I agree with. I think most Liberal Catholics would accept we can become Sons of God. However Christ is the first Son of God.

Werbung:
How come you seem to dislike women or is it that you just want them to be quiet and have no opinions? And do you put your mother into this category ... I'm not criticizing because I believe all have their right to be heard ... Just trying to figure out where you are coming from ... remember, God loves men and women the same ... and about voting ... only 1/3 of those that are of age to vote are registered voters and only 1/3 of them vote. That should tell you something ...

Women and Blacks are the reason why America is declining. Because of DUMB
VOTING! Women and Blacks are the reason why we got clowns all over in D,C! Like I said if we want a smarter America then CHANGE ELECTION LAWS!

1. If you don't have an High School diploma or currently employed you cant vote.
2. If youre in active military duty you are required to vote. Failure to vote will result court martial
3. You cannot serve more than 3 years in prison or if you have an violent criminal record to vote.
4. You cannot receive any government services like Welfare,Food Stamps,W.I.C or housing project to vote. Only exception is if you have an High School diploma.
5. You must be an resident of the United States America with an social security card.
6. Exceptions all above if your over 55 or have an medical disability.

This will prevent stupid people from entering the ballot box.

VOTING! Women and Blacks are the reason why we got clowns all over in D,C! Like I said if we want a smarter America then CHANGE ELECTION LAWS!

1. If you don't have an High School diploma or currently employed you cant vote.
2. If youre in active military duty you are required to vote. Failure to vote will result court martial
3. You cannot serve more than 3 years in prison or if you have an violent criminal record to vote.
4. You cannot receive any government services like Welfare,Food Stamps,W.I.C or housing project to vote. Only exception is if you have an High School diploma.
5. You must be an resident of the United States America with an social security card.

Well, I can't think of any quicker way to subvert the underlying intent of this country .... you're kidding, right?

To restrict voters to graduates , workers and army would destroy democracy. Countries which try this in the past fail

Ummm no... millions going on disability who dont want to work. its way better than normal welfare. welfare of any kind and no vote.

point was that they are not actually disabled they.just get a doc.to say they are.

Theyre loopholes around it. I have seen blacks with Handicapped tags on their cars. and they walk perfect. In other words if youre handicapped have the government to evaluate you.

Theyre loopholes around it. I have seen blacks with Handicapped tags on their cars. and they walk perfect. In other words if youre handicapped have the government to evaluate you.
Psst --- tell the government to stay the fuck out of my business.

To restrict voters to graduates , workers and army would destroy democracy. Countries which try this in the past fail
Its basically where this country started
No thanks. That will have govt evaluators going out looking for people.

Werbung:
Back