Is Satan both the Holy Spirit and God’s wife or Asherah?

Yes, these loving people love the burning of people that disagree with them don't they?

Religious people are clearly mad and medieval

Werbung:
Yes, these loving people love the burning of people that disagree with them don't they?

Religious people are clearly mad and medieval

It is the weakness of all of humanity and human character that has allowed things to get where they are. We cannot help being what we were and can only try to improve what we now have or can become.

Regards
DL

Did you ever notice Santa becomes Satan if you just move the 'n' ? That has to be more than coincidence.

Then so would be dog for God and live for evil.

Make more than a coincidence from those and you will start believing in fantasy the way foolish believers do.

Regards
DL

It is the weakness of all of humanity and human character that has allowed things to get where they are. We cannot help being what we were and can only try to improve what we now have or can become.

That is the usual get out of jail card for the religious

But god made people in this weak and feeble way and he knew how it would turn outs so it us on him

If only he had the decency to exist we could pin it on the evil swine
DL

Regards
DL
I will agree with your first sentence.. things have only gotten worse with-out God...

I agree.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/thr...onstrable-that-god-has-to-be-one-of-us.17024/

If you want a new Jesus then support this O P as that is the only way any of us will find a God other than our God within.

Regards
DL
It is a terrible mistake to think that God is responsible for the actions of people who claim to be His followers. A world full of hypocrites cannot save people from a God they reject.

It’s nice to point to hypocrites for excuses, but there is nothing they can do to better your odds. God has already determined their fate. The occurrence of hypocrisy is more negative than anything. It demonstrates how difficult it is to resist sin.

Most folks spend far too much time assessing the sins of other people. The fact that people are unable to live perfect lives is not really breaking news. Instead of measuring our lives by what hypocrites do, we need to model our lives after the One who set the perfect example.

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

Werbung:
It is a terrible mistake to think that God is responsible for the actions of people who claim to be His followers. A world full of hypocrites cannot save people from a God they reject.

It’s nice to point to hypocrites for excuses, but there is nothing they can do to better your odds. God has already determined their fate. The occurrence of hypocrisy is more negative than anything. It demonstrates how difficult it is to resist sin.

Most folks spend far too much time assessing the sins of other people. The fact that people are unable to live perfect lives is not really breaking news. Instead of measuring our lives by what hypocrites do, we need to model our lives after the One who set the perfect example.

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).
If it weren't for hypocrisy, hate, anger, criticism, and discontent for their fellow man .... these anti-theist would not have a platform!

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits:

Matthew 7:15-20
New King James Version (NKJV)

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Back