Is Satan both the Holy Spirit and God’s wife or Asherah?

God made the devil so that he could rule hell and be really horrible to people who refuse to accept the total BS of religion

So really he is part of god's plan and therefore I assume he is good?

If he isn't part of god's plan then god's plan isnt erm well god's plan

And if he is but not good then god's plan can't be a good one can it?

It is so confusing trying to square this nonesense up isn't it?

Luckily I am a rational human being who can see it for the execrable crap that it is

People who believe in god of any demonination are mad

Werbung:
God made the devil so that he could rule hell and be really horrible to people who refuse to accept the total BS of religion

So really he is part of god's plan and therefore I assume he is good?

If he isn't part of god's plan then god's plan isnt erm well god's plan

And if he is but not good then god's plan can't be a good one can it?

It is so confusing trying to square this nonesense up isn't it?

Luckily I am a rational human being who can see it for the execrable crap that it is

People who believe in god of any demonination are mad

What do you think is the root of this insidious millstone around our necks and insult to reason?

Regards
DL

What do you think is the root of this insidious millstone around our necks and insult to reason?

Regards
DL
It stems from the power and wealth that the cunning achieved and still achieve by deceiving gullible and vulnerable people.

The more educated nations become though the less religious they become because they can see religion for the superstition that it is

It stems from the power and wealth that the cunning achieved and still achieve by deceiving gullible and vulnerable people.

The more educated nations become though the less religious they become because they can see religion for the superstition that it is

I cannot argue against this truth.

Regards
DL

And if you want to see it in action look at how much money the church takes off its congregation whilst preaching the virtues of poverty

You have to pay to pray and prey on pay

The church is an extortion racket selling protection from the 'devil'

You have to be very stupid to pay

And if you want to see it in action look at how much money the church takes off its congregation whilst preaching the virtues of poverty

You have to pay to pray and prey on pay

The church is an extortion racket selling protection from the 'devil'

You have to be very stupid to pay

Tribalism is a two edged sword but overall we cannot deny that is a benefit. Theirs is off the mark though and divides instead of bringing together.

Atheist on the other side have lost most of theirs unfortunately.

Regards
DL

Lost their what?

Tribalism is awful. It divides people and leads to conflict

Atheists don't really exist. The idea that you need to join a cub to deny existence is feintly ridiculous.

You don't have to go round denying the existence of compassion in the republican party or of fairies and you shouldn't have to go round denying the existence of god

The normal way of things is to prove existence before that existence is challenged and as there is no evidence for the existence of the god of the bible there is no need for atheism

Lost their what?

Tribalism is awful. It divides people and leads to conflict

Atheists don't really exist. The idea that you need to join a cub to deny existence is feintly ridiculous.

You don't have to go round denying the existence of compassion in the republican party or of fairies and you shouldn't have to go round denying the existence of god

The normal way of things is to prove existence before that existence is challenged and as there is no evidence for the existence of the god of the bible there is no need for atheism

Atheists have lost their tribal sense or instincts. They are not as socially responsible as they could be.

Tribalism divides but also unites and without it man would have gone extinct. If you only see a one sided blade, then you cannot evaluate it's worth at any given point in time, as you have shown.

You do have a point in what you say of atheists and I think that those I know would just point out that if theists did not show their errors in thinking, atheists would not have to do the loving thing and correct them.

Regards
DL

A human weakness

That is exploited by the cunning

Which is why education is critical so that the BS of religion is challenged

Education is the enemy of religion

A human weakness

That is exploited by the cunning

Which is why education is critical so that the BS of religion is challenged

Education is the enemy of religion

Martin Luther would agree with you.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”
“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
Martin Luther

Religions can have their good points but they lost it all when they sold their souls to Satan for the buck.

Regards
DL
Regards
DL

Religion does have some good points

The nazis made the trains run on time

But both are fundamentally evil

How anyone can worship a god who burns people in hell for the thought crime of not believing his ludicrous story is beyond me

But you can see how much god and the nazis have in common

Especially ovens

Werbung:
Religion does have some good points

The nazis made the trains run on time

But both are fundamentally evil

How anyone can worship a god who burns people in hell for the thought crime of not believing his ludicrous story is beyond me

But you can see how much god and the nazis have in common

Especially ovens

Burns are the most painful type of injury and religions try to take advantage of that fact. The religious love to hate so much that they will change church if they are to lose the punishment they want to inflict on any not of their ilk.

Regards
DL

Back