Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve?

Scripture are clear. Sin and death entered this world through Adam, and he was thus to blame for original sin.

Yet God rewarded Adam with dominion over Eve even though Eve was not responsible for sin and death entering the world. Gen3:16 and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

This shows God continuing the policy of punishing the innocent instead of the guilty that is shown in scriptures. 1Peter 1:20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

God seems to be rewarding Adam for sin while punishing Eve for the events in Eden even though she was innocent of sin as she did not have any evil intent and was deceived by Satan, a force that she could not possibly resist thanks to God giving Satan the power to deceive the whole world after God put Satan in Eden with Eve.

If making man ruler over women that was an error, it would help explain the 5,000 years of war we have had to endure with undeserving men as rulers.

Gnostic Christianity, a Universalist belief system, believes in full equality for all souls. Christianity obviously does not believe in equality if it preaches that men are to perpetually enjoy ruling over women. Not to mention the inequality of gays.

Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve and thus punishing the innocent instead of the guilty?

Regards

DL

Werbung:
The Bible was written by men, not by women. That men are dominant is no surprise.

When god heard about male dominance, she wasn't pleased.

What about making the first incestuous family and the first pair of brothers ever and making one of them at least inclined to fratricide?????

How crap would you have to be to make the first two people and then make their children inclined to kill each other and how much worse would that make the already bad incest?

What about making the first incestuous family and the first pair of brothers ever and making one of them at least inclined to fratricide?????

How crap would you have to be to make the first two people and then make their children inclined to kill each other and how much worse would that make the already bad incest?

I hear you.

Regards
DL

I wonder what Adam said to Caan when he killed Abel

It was probably legal as the laws hadn't been written on a stone at this point but I wonder if the conversation went like this

"Caan, what the fuck art thouest doing to thy bro thou dopey twat? We will both have to have sex with eve now with little scope for variation Kwai Chang. Get to the land of nod"

I wonder what Adam said to Caan when he killed Abel

It was probably legal as the laws hadn't been written on a stone at this point but I wonder if the conversation went like this

"Caan, what the fuck art thouest doing to thy bro thou dopey twat? We will both have to have sex with eve now with little scope for variation Kwai Chang. Get to the land of nod"

Christianity's insistence on seeing Adam and Eve as individual people instead of mankind or the Jewish nation creates all kinds of grief for them. Theist don't seem to care though as their faith does not allow them to think with logic, reason or morality. If it did, they would soon leave their religions.

They are in their religion mostly just to appease their tribal natures and the fellowship it gives. That would be ok if not for the fact that they follow an immoral God.

Regards
DL

Yes, christianity and logic are not really on nodding terms

God fucked up when she made logic

Hell no. She screwed up when she made blind faith and brain dead people who have it.

If it led to moral religions I would not mind. If you find moral ideologies in the mainstream religions, then you have lost my respect.

Regards
DL

Problem is that when men invented religion very angry and sly men ruled the roost

So they made it a very bad gig for women and gay people etc

But the superstitious fools they could browbeat with this power seeking nonsense grew up to question their fairy stories and they hadn't thought it through and or anticipated the development of science

Which a god would have done

Problem is that when men invented religion very angry and sly men ruled the roost

So they made it a very bad gig for women and gay people etc

But the superstitious fools they could browbeat with this power seeking nonsense grew up to question their fairy stories and they hadn't thought it through and or anticipated the development of science

Which a god would have done

Indeed and no argument on your view.

That was then, this is now, and people of poor morals are still denigrating and discriminating against women and gays without a just cause.

Men may have been angry and sly back then, today they are homophobic and misogynous and as bright as bricks and in need of a religion that has a dent moral sense.

Regards
DL

Most homophobes are gay

Probably why they are so attracted to the priesthood

Gays are generally not pedophiles, but the last autobiography I read written by a priest, he estimated that half of his seminary consisted of gays.

I do not think that most homophobes are gay. They may be harboring some fears of being or becoming gay and that might be why they lash out without a just cause.

Various fears are also what keeps people in various immoral religions.

Religion seem to be required in our species. I just think we should create moral ones and scrap the garbage ones we now have.

Regards
DL

I agree that gay people are not paedofiles by default. In fact, most paedofiles are straight and known to their victims

But the Roman Catholic Church is homophobic and lots of priests are gay - go figure

Werbung:
Back