Does God and his --- Obey or Die law--- say that Christians are to be slaves forever?

Christians love all that violence and stuff that god does

It's their favourite bit

They will come up with all sorts of ludicrous ideas to justify god drowning all the babies

And telling abraham to kill Isaac

And torturing lot

And drowning all those Egyptians

And making a world that would need his son to be tortured and killed

And making George bush

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Christians love all that violence and stuff that god does

It's their favourite bit

They will come up with all sorts of ludicrous ideas to justify god drowning all the babies

And telling abraham to kill Isaac

And torturing lot

And drowning all those Egyptians

And making a world that would need his son to be tortured and killed

And making George bush

Can't argue against this. Thanks.

Regards
DL

Does God and his --- Obey or Die law--- say that Christians are to be slaves forever?

If not, when does your slavery to God or Satan end?

In a discussion of God’s murder of Adam and Eve, a Christian said the following.

“My understanding is that they were created innocent with the hope of the reward for life if they obeyed and the consequence of death if they didn't.”

What this Christian said I believe is true Christian dogma and tradition.

I believe that it basically shows Christians with characters or egos that want to be or will settle for perpetual slavery.
As Paul says, be a slave to sin or a slave to God.

My reply was basic and true to his, ---- Obey or die, statement.

“IOW. Be my slave and do as you are told or die.”
If true, then who in their right mind would or should ever want to be a Christian?

Do Christians want to be free men and women or slaves to a God who creates us ill and demands we be well, ----- or suffer his punishment of death?
Was man created to be a slave and to obey or die?
The sin of Eve and Adam was to decide to be educated and wise instead of just slaves to ignorance.
Were Adam and Eve murdered by neglect by a callous God just because they wanted their eyes opened and to exercise the free will that Christians say God gave us?
God and his --- Obey or Die --- says that Christians are to be slaves forever.
Regards
DL
i WILL ONLY CORRECT 3 OF YOUR SILLY NOTIONS

1) Suppose you are inverting things , so that if your mother said "Don't eat that!" but you did and died, you would say your mother wanted you dead because she warned you. Which shows the blackened nature of your intellect.
2) Obviously the Bible itself contradicts that and shows it something a hater would say, because
-- at the sin of Adam, He did not kill them. At the time of Noah He did not wipe everyone out. And most of all you say we loved first but that is wrong Romans 5:8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
just don't be dishonest. If the Bible is not the word of God, don't use it like it is. And if it is the Word of God admit that you are the one in error.
3)If I say I am a convert and that I love being a Catholic, you will say I'm lying so why should I listen to you at all :) I am not lying. If you were me....BUT YOU ARE NOT ME :)

i WILL ONLY CORRECT 3 OF YOUR SILLY NOTIONS

1) Suppose you are inverting things , so that if your mother said "Don't eat that!" but you did and died, you would say your mother wanted you dead because she warned you. Which shows the blackened nature of your intellect.
2) Obviously the Bible itself contradicts that and shows it something a hater would say, because
-- at the sin of Adam, He did not kill them. At the time of Noah He did not wipe everyone out. And most of all you say we loved first but that is wrong Romans 5:8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
just don't be dishonest. If the Bible is not the word of God, don't use it like it is. And if it is the Word of God admit that you are the one in error.
3)If I say I am a convert and that I love being a Catholic, you will say I'm lying so why should I listen to you at all :) I am not lying. If you were me....BUT YOU ARE NOT ME :)
On Jesus dying for Christians, from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

In a discussion of God’s murder of Adam and Eve, a Christian said the following.

“My understanding is that they were created innocent with the hope of the reward for life if they obeyed and the consequence of death if they didn't.”

What this Christian said I believe is true Christian dogma and tradition.

I believe that it basically shows Christians with characters or egos that want to be or will settle for perpetual slavery.
As Paul says, be a slave to sin or a slave to God.

My reply was basic and true to his, ---- Obey or die, statement.

“IOW. Be my slave and do as you are told or die.”
If true, then who in their right mind would or should ever want to be a Christian?

Do Christians want to be free men and women or slaves to a God who creates us ill and demands we be well, ----- or suffer his punishment of death?
Was man created to be a slave and to obey or die?
The sin of Eve and Adam was to decide to be educated and wise instead of just slaves to ignorance.
Were Adam and Eve murdered by neglect by a callous God just because they wanted their eyes opened and to exercise the free will that Christians say God gave us?
God and his --- Obey or Die --- says that Christians are to be slaves forever.
Regards
DL
Obeying God sets the sinner free from bondage to sin and death.

Werbung:
Back