Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

That's fairly mystic stuff as I understand it - wasn't that all declared heretical or something? I recall reading about the Nag Hammadi texts they were from a Gnostic sect weren't they? It was interesting stuff but the concept was way to strange to really get your head around

That's quite a broad brush you have there mate!

Yes, but irrefutable.

As to mystical stuff, one of the Jesus' in scriptures was right into that, although the church never teaches about that one. They like the Roman ass kisser too much as he enslaves the mind instead of freeing it.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

When you read Gnostic Christian text, you have to recognize that our supernatural myths were just written to put against the Christian supernatural myth.

In Gnostic Christianity, we do not hold any supernatural beliefs. We refuse to go into intellectual dissonance and continue to think as the ancients did before Christianity and Islam became idol worshiping cults.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Regards
DL

Werbung:
When you read Gnostic Christian text, you have to recognize that our supernatural myths were just written to put against the Christian supernatural myth.

In Gnostic Christianity, we do not hold any supernatural beliefs. We refuse to go into intellectual dissonance and continue to think as the ancients did before Christianity and Islam became idol worshiping cults.

Regards
DL

If this were even close to truth you would not be in this forum as you are trying to promote your mythical beliefs. The "ancients" believed in some form of "god" such as Odin, or Zeus. Other believed in animism. And then there was Rah. Your phony form of "intellectualism" is based on lies, and deceit, and that is what you have joined in.

http://listverse.com/2013/10/04/10-forgotten-ancient-religions/

As to mystical stuff, one of the Jesus' in scriptures was right into that, although the church never teaches about that one.
you mean a bit like Peter standing on the hill talking to Jesus whilst at the same time looking down and seeing Jesus being crucified with an image of Jesus above the cross laughing...3 images of Jesus (Apocalypse of Peter)

If this were even close to truth you would not be in this forum as you are trying to promote your mythical beliefs. The "ancients" believed in some form of "god" such as Odin, or Zeus. Other believed in animism. And then there was Rah. Your phony form of "intellectualism" is based on lies, and deceit, and that is what you have joined in.

http://listverse.com/2013/10/04/10-forgotten-ancient-religions/

Sure beats the phony idol worshipers intellectualism that says that all kinds of supernatural characters are real.

That is intellectual dissonance and you should try looking after your condition. Your bible tells you to put away the things of children so do try to grow up.

Regards
DL

you mean a bit like Peter standing on the hill talking to Jesus whilst at the same time looking down and seeing Jesus being crucified with an image of Jesus above the cross laughing...3 images of Jesus (Apocalypse of Peter)

No.

I was referring more to where Jesus indicated we would find the only God we can ever know. Ourselves, as indicated by the quotes I gave above.

Regards
DL

Sure beats the phony idol worshipers intellectualism that says that all kinds of supernatural characters are real.

That is intellectual dissonance and you should try looking after your condition. Your bible tells you to put away the things of children so do try to grow up.

Regards
DL

Sorry that the child in you seems to be able to overcome any sense of intelligence you seem to think you have. I addressed your post with real information,, and you replied with a childish rant. Try to address my argument with some kind of reality, not some fantasy you wish to live in.

Sorry that the child in you seems to be able to overcome any sense of intelligence you seem to think you have. I addressed your post with real information,, and you replied with a childish rant. Try to address my argument with some kind of reality, not some fantasy you wish to live in.

I leave it to you to dither out how I can use reality on you when you are believing in all kinds of supernatural characters.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Then prove that the supernatural does not exist. Should be quite easy for one as "intelligent" as you.

Not really. It is impossible for me as you are putting up an impossible challenge.

I hope that shifting the onus of proof to me makes you feel superior.

To me, it just makes you look like a hypocrite.

I shall ignore your logical fallacy as your positive can be proven, unless it is your lie, while my negative cannot be.

Regards
DL

Back