Purpose of man's existence

junglelaw

Proof for God's existence is non-existent!
Proof for God's non-exisence is non-existent!
Man comes from one door and exists from another. He is obloged to come into this world and to exit. He has a certain form and specific shape and colour. He has a specific size with a specific weight and hieght. Has a life time to live during which he is obliged to develop in a certain way. He has myriads of apparatuses that constitute his physical, mental, psychological and spiritual being. In all these Man has not word to say. In all these he has no choice but to be what he is. All conditions of survival are provided for him, his means of survival, his nouriture his means of lodgings. he only has to work for it and it is all there. He did not have anything to do with all this. All is preplanned and all is preprogrammed. But man is an ungrateful bastard to his own creator.
Yet, with his intentional arrogance and self-boasting he blinds himself to the reality of his existence.
However, it is just this fact that there is definitely not one proof, evidence or refrence nor a solid argument for God[s existence. A donkey on two legs, crippled in the body, mind and soul like Stephen Hawking decides out of his utter blindness, as a biased physicist, that 'God is not necessary for the creation of the universe'. It is precisely this that tells you how arrogant a human beikng although crippled in every way deny the existence of the creator=cause.
Nothing, on the other hand proves that God does not exist.
Humans are here, by obligation, in order to look into the universe and decide for own selves whether or not their convictions tell them which way to go< belief or disbelief in a creator-cause namely God. Thus, humanity is divided into huge classifications< those who believe in God and those who do not. Two categories of human beings and there cannot be a third one. Those who are sceptic belong to the category of disbelievers until they believe.
Therefore, it can be argued that man exists in oder to encounter with the universe, an obligatory thing for every human being and then he must, by obligation make up his mind whether to believe in God, or not. He has a span of life. The proof for this perspective is that every human being confronts the universe and makes up his convictions of disbelief or belief in a God. Therefore, and for lack of any evidence for or against the existence of a God, man recoils upon his own convictions and must, by obligation make the premeditative choice between belief and disbelief in God. No has escaped it and no one dies excpet having made his or her choice. We enter without a choice and we exit having made the choice!
Dr. Mardini

Werbung:
People are responsible for finding and fulfilling their own purpose in life.
Life does not have a defined purpose. The godbotherers seem to think it is to serve god but that's another self inflicted delusion to justify their hideous beliefs.

Life does not have a defined purpose. The godbotherers seem to think it is to serve god but that's another self inflicted delusion to justify their hideous beliefs.
There can be no doubt that some live only to serve the Democrat party, doing whatever it takes to promote the leftist crooked causes. That makes sins like looting, burning, assaults, murder, voting fraud, lying, hating, oppressing and the like OK because it is done by them for the 'Ultimate Cause' for their existence.

Pity on those who decide they are going to reject God and live forever on their own.
NO one claims this.
It there is no God, then there is not anyone to reject.
There is no proof that anyone lives in Heaven (wherever that is supposed to be) forever.
The reason people don't want to die is that they realize that they will stay dead.
Jesus did not stay dead. At most, he simply had a very bad weekend.

He said he would return before the last of some specific followers had died.
2000 years later, all these disciples are surely pushing up the daisies.
Jesus did not tell the truth, and he is not coming back.

According to the Christian religion, Jesus is God, but God is defined as omniscient: he knows everything.
Jesus said that he did not know the day nor the hour of his return, but that only the Father knew.

So Jesus was not omniscient by his own admission.

You are incapable of actually understanding the Bible.

And yet, if God exists you are in big trouble for disrespecting those who have trusted Him for life and liberty.
WTF do you mean? If God is merciful, he will comprehend my motives. If he doesn't, then he is a dick.
I don't "disrespect" God, I simply state that the character called "God" in the Bible is clearly not omniscient, nor a lover of mankind.

Do you actually believe that a Being would create trillions of solar systems, nebulae, and planets simply as some sort of backdrop for this one rather small planet to contain a billion or so pets? How can that make sense to anyone? The Bible claims that the purpose of the stars is ornamental, and at some moment they will all fall out of the sky. That is one utterly absurd assumption.

WTF do you mean? If God is merciful, he will comprehend my motives. If he doesn't, then he is a dick.
I don't "disrespect" God, I simply state that the character called "God" in the Bible is clearly not omniscient, nor a lover of mankind.

Do you actually believe that a Being would create trillions of solar systems, nebulae, and planets simply as some sort of backdrop for this one rather small planet to contain a billion or so pets? How can that make sense to anyone? The Bible claims that the purpose of the stars is ornamental, and at some moment they will all fall out of the sky. That is one utterly absurd assumption.

Mark 3:28-30
King James Version

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.
30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.​

You really should abstain from offering your tainted interpretations of the Bible.
I won't be doing that. Normally, I do not address religious issues, but you constantly quote silly drivel you found and post it. My interpretations of the Bible are as valid as yours, and more important, I have every right to express what I think.

I won't be doing that. Normally, I do not address religious issues, but you constantly quote silly drivel you found and post it. My interpretations of the Bible are as valid as yours, and more important, I have every right to express what I think.
It is simply true that Jesus said almost nothing about any Holy Ghost, and certainly said nary a word about any Trinity. ON at least one occasion, Jesus said that there were things he did not know, that God the Father DID know. So Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me if I say that Jesus did not consider himself to be God's equal. But that IS what he said.

Werbung:
Back