New Email Shows Fauci Adviser Suggesting He Destroyed Records

The GOP proved no such thing. Try posting evidence to support your erroneous assertion.
The GOP employed crooked auditors to go through it then reported they found nothing. Ratbag repigs broke into the office attempting to steal machines and now face court over it but it's all democrats fault???

You must have been weaned on pickled onions you sour old loser.

Werbung:
nope, no one cares about debunking your stupidity. lol.
the arrogance of republican morons is amusing.

btw did you debunk the evidence you are a murderer yet? no?

that's proof you are a murderer! at least according to your stupidity it is :)
Of course Democrats blocked voter fraud investigations and now want gullible Americans to blindly believe evidence of fraud should never be seriously examined. What more evidence do we need of Democrat dishonesty and deception?

The GOP employed crooked auditors to go through it then reported they found nothing. Ratbag repigs broke into the office attempting to steal machines and now face court over it but it's all democrats fault???

You must have been weaned on pickled onions you sour old loser.
More leftist propaganda. You make yourself look foolish for repeating leftist propaganda you could never prove if your life depended on it.

Of course Democrats blocked voter fraud investigations and now want gullible Americans to blindly believe evidence of fraud should never be seriously examined. What more evidence do we need of Democrat dishonesty and deception?
The democrats did not stop GOP auditors. You know I'm right but your paranoid with hate. Pray a bit harder. Perhaps your silly god my send you some tablets.

The democrats did not stop GOP auditors. You know I'm right but your paranoid with hate. Pray a bit harder. Perhaps your silly god my send you some tablets.
Democrats obstructed voting fraud investigations and destroyed evidence in efforts to hide their fraud.

You need credible evidence
Which you morons don't have

If you claim Democrats did not obstruct voter fraud investigations in spite of the evidence I submitted that they did then you need to prove your claim.
No one is objecting to the result except you. You've been banging on about it for 3 years and pissing against the wind all the time.
You simply hate democrats and nothing else.

No one is objecting to the result except you. You've been banging on about it for 3 years and pissing against the wind all the time.
You simply hate democrats and nothing else.
Democrats will not object to obstructing investigations into voter fraud or to jailing thousands of innocent Americans for not blindly buying their unsupported claims of voting integrity and innocence.

Democrats will not object to obstructing investigations into voter fraud or to jailing thousands of innocent Americans for not blindly buying their unsupported claims of voting integrity and innocence.
Yes and we love you too.
Go to church and pray you lying old fool.

If you claim Democrats did not obstruct voter fraud investigations in spite of the evidence I submitted that they did then you need to prove your claim.
i don't need to prove anything.
if you had credible evidence of election fraud you wouldn't have lost every court case. duh.
you are a legal moron

Werbung:
i don't need to prove anything.
if you had credible evidence of election fraud you wouldn't have lost every court case. duh.
you are a legal moron
You cannot prove Joe Biden lied by saying the Democrats had achieved a higher degree of hard-to-detect voter fraud after decades of voting fraud that was not as hard to detect. Democrats bloat voting registries to cover the fact that they stuff the ballot boxes with fake votes for their candidates, knowing investigations to uncover the massive number of fake votes they submitted are almost impossible to successfully conduct.

Back