New Email Shows Fauci Adviser Suggesting He Destroyed Records

Laws that protect corruptible Democrat voting machines from public examination are crooked laws.
There are no Democrat voting machines duh
You post the dumbest things lol

No laws protect machines from legitimate examination
Republicans are hateful anti Americans who think laws don't apply to them

Werbung:

You would think so, but Democrats program the machines, use the machines, wipe them clean after elections and do not allow Republicans to touch them or examine them. How's that for guaranteeing a crooked election?

You would think so, but Democrats program the machines, use the machines, wipe them clean after elections and do not allow Republicans to touch them or examine them. How's that for guaranteeing a crooked election?
Your fantasy life is amusing
That isn't true unless you can prove it but you can't
Because you are a liar

How's those lofty ignorant statements for a hate filled alcoholic godbotherer.

Your fantasy life is amusing
That isn't true unless you can prove it but you can't
Because you are a liar
Nobody has ever proven Democrats did not corrupt the machines to steal the 2020 election as so much detailed evidence shows.

Nobody has ever proven Democrats did not corrupt the machines to steal the 2020 election as so much detailed evidence shows.
Because burden of proof is on you morons lol
You enjoy looking stupid

Did you ever prove you aren't a murderer yet? Lol

You enjoy looking stupid

I have no burden to prove massive evidence of voter fraud that proves itself since Democrats cannot disprove it.

I have no burden to prove massive evidence of voter fraud that proves itself since Democrats cannot disprove it.
Sure you don't have to prove you aren't a murderer, you murderer.
If you weren't a murderer you would disprove it

Sure you don't have to prove you aren't a murderer, you murderer.
If you weren't a murderer you would disprove it
If there was massive evidence that I had committed murder and cops took the evidence to the DA but the DA declined to file charges against me, the evidence against me still stands. If the court refused to try me then I got away with murder, just like Democrats stole the 2020 election and are getting away with it.

If there was massive evidence that I had committed murder and cops took the evidence to the DA but the DA declined to file charges against me, the evidence against me still stands. If the court refused to try me then I got away with murder, just like Democrats stole the 2020 election and are getting away with it.
There is massive evidence you are amurderer and you haven't disproven it
By your logic you are a murderer
Of course it's stupid to think that way but you morons do think that way

No court disproved the massive evidence that you are a murderer
Therefore by your logic you are a murderer!

Don't deny it since I am just using your own logic
Unless you want to admit your logic is stupid? Lol

New Email Shows Fauci Adviser Suggesting He Destroyed Records​

Zachary Stieber

By Zachary Stieber
11/16/2023
Updated:
11/16/2023

Zachary Stieber is a senior reporter for
The Epoch Times based in Maryland. He covers U.S. and world news. Contact Zachary at zack.stieber@epochtimes.com
laugh-out-loud[1].jpg

"The EPOCH TIMES??!!!!!"

You enjoy looking stupid

The evidence shows the machines were corrupted. The fact Democrats refused to allow the machines to be examined before they could erase evidence from them proves Democrats and leftists were hiding their fraud.

The evidence shows the machines were corrupted. The fact Democrats refused to allow the machines to be examined before they could erase evidence from them proves Democrats and leftists were hiding their fraud.

what evidence? if it was credible evidence you could have convinced a judge, but you didn't. duh

which democrats refused to allow machines to be examined? which machines? which states? prove they erased evidence.

you won't because you are a liar

Werbung:

No Democrat voting machines? We must be talking about Dominion voting machines that Democrats fight like hell to keep investigators from examining.

Back