new Joe Biden pencil holder

Werbung:
put your money where your big mouth is and commission it!
Its not the fact he says these things but it clearly indicates there's other forces at work there.
A grown man getting a buzz from the childish posts is disturbing. His brain must resemble a scrambled egg.

I love it this post is really getting to bevis and butt head. It was certainly a joke but they cant get over it lol.
A church burner and a stuck up sob .
Maybe they will make a harris pencil holder with a sharpener on the other end . Very stylish for democrats .

I love it this post is really getting to bevis and butt head. It was certainly a joke but they cant get over it lol.
Maybe they will make a harris pencil holder with a sharpener on the other end . Very stylish for democrats .
Are you sure it's only you who loves it.? You should re read what I said and it explains a whole lot more.

"getting to"?
hahahhaha
hahahah

god i love laughing at you and your obsessions. Free entertainment!

Do you feel like I am helping you develope a sense of humor ?
Frankly i do not think you know how to laugh .
I think it might physically hurt you to do so.

my sense of humor is just fine, thank you.
I have no interest in thinking that fart jokes are "funny", unlike you :)

you know the LOL is laughing, right? I laugh at you all the time, right here in public, but you're too stupid to figure that out. :)

my sense of humor is just fine, thank you.
I have no interest in thinking that fart jokes are "funny", unlike you :)

you know the LOL is laughing, right? I laugh at you all the time, right here in public, but you're too stupid to figure that out. :)
No your a moron and I could care less at what you laugh at .

Werbung:
Back