New Keating Five website

wait... so what is the difference between Obama's association with Ayers and McCain's association with Keating? Both associates are criminals, both candidates showed poor judgement in associating with them.

McCain didn't know of Keating's malfeasance when he associated with him. Ayers' career of terrorism, plus his refusal to renounce his actions, was extremely well known to just about anyone who reads in the US - CERTAINLY to anyone in the extreme political leftwing like Obama. Try again, megabrain. :D

Werbung:
McCain didn't know of Keating's malfeasance when he associated with him. Ayers' career of terrorism, plus his refusal to renounce his actions, was extremely well known to just about anyone who reads in the US - CERTAINLY to anyone in the extreme political leftwing like Obama. Try again, megabrain. :D

I think the level of plausible deniability is just about the same for both men. I think being on one side of the argument pretty much eliminates your ability to be impartial.

What proof do you have that McCain was unaware of Keating's plans. If you could site PROOF, I would be very interested. Did he remain unaware the entire time? if so, does that call into question his judgement? or intelligence? Are you saying John McCain was manipulated by a criminal into working against the American People?

Does the fact that he took luxurious trips with this criminal not bother you? that during the theft of Billions of tax payer dollars McCain was along for the ride... unintentionally.

for the record my vote was swingin to McCain until he let his first presidential decision be made by advisers, lobbyists, etc with the selection of Palin.

Fact: McCain received at least $112,000 in contributions from Charles Keating

Fact: Cindy McCain and her father had private business dealings with Keating

Fact: McCain and his family made nine trips at Keating's expense, sometimes aboard Keating's private jet. (three of the trips were to Keating's place in the Bahamas)

Fact: McCain met with government regulators on Keating's behalf.

Fact: McCain has admitted what he did was wrong.

Perhaps you can tell me which of the above isn't true?

And he was absolved of wrong doing by a FULL INVESTIGATION BY THE SENATE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE. Case closed.

I think the level of plausible deniability is just about the same for both men. I think being on one side of the argument pretty much eliminates your ability to be impartial.

Not even close.

What proof do you have that McCain was unaware of Keating's plans. If you could site PROOF, I would be very interested. Did he remain unaware the entire time? if so, does that call into question his judgement? or intelligence?

The Senate Ethics Committee absolved him of any wrongdoing in the Keating case. End of discussion.

Are you saying John McCain was manipulated by a criminal into working against the American People?

No, in fact McCains only involvement was to tell the members of the FHLBB to either charge Keating or get off his back since the investigation had drug on so long that it was damaging consumer confidence not only with Lincoln, but also with the governments ability to implement proper oversight.

for the record my vote was swingin to McCain until he let his first presidential decision be made by advisers, lobbyists, etc with the selection of Palin.

I seriously doubt that, frankly because if you had ever been seriously considered McCain, you would already have known all about the Keating scandal, and you would have known that he was absolved on any wrong doing in the case. As it is, you're slinging the exact same garbage as the rest of the Kool-Aid swillers from the DailyKooks, and that alone tells me that you're either lying, or just incredibly incompetent.

How do you know McCain didn't know about Keating and the Lincoln S&L when accepting all his gifts and meeting with regulators on his behalf? That's quite a leap...you appear to have graduated into believing everything any GOP politician says.

How do you know McCain didn't know about Keating and the Lincoln S&L when accepting all his gifts and meeting with regulators on his behalf? That's quite a leap...you appear to have graduated into believing everything any GOP politician says.

The fact that you've done absolutely NO research into the subject only reinforces the fact that all you do it talk trash, and libel people.

Don't worry about it, just chug down some more of Obama's Kool-Aid, just be sure that he doesn't decide to take you on a field trip to Guyana!

Werbung:

The other slur-monger made the accusation - it's up to him to prove it. And let's face it -

<understatement> proof isn't you slur-mongers' strong suit. </understatement>

Back