New photos show Greenland glaciers melting faster than now

What happened after the large strikes, of the P-T and the K-T extinctions was an identical outcome, of million year trap-eruptions, on the other side, of the world, from the impact zone.

The basaltic lavas all came out, over thousands of years, but the traps areas stayed active, for on the order, of a million years each.

I see you have deliberately distorted anything I said, about how CO2 is the principal forcer, for either warming or cooling, but certainly, the Earth is due, to get a lot hotter. Don't feed the trolls! Later . . .

And still nothing like proof to support your statements. Those are guesses at best and one would hope that you know it. If you accept such claims as truth, it is no wonder you have fallen hook line and sinker for the AGW hoax.

Werbung:
I see you have deliberately distorted anything I said, about how CO2 is the principal forcer, for either warming or cooling, but certainly, the Earth is due, to get a lot hotter. Don't feed the trolls! Later . . .

you make claims you personally have no understanding of. that's nothing new among warmers. here's a simple assignment in real science you ought to be up for:

look up the 2nd law of thermodynamics and then explain how CO2 can do what you believe and not violate this law. take your time, we'll be around.

great quote from "Cat's Cradle"
Any scientist who can't explain to an eight-year-old what he is doing is a charlatan.

Back