New York City to hand out $53 million in pre-paid credit cards to migrants, while veterans starve in the gutter

Werbung:
The Democrat plan: bus in millions of illegals who cannot legally work in this country and give them all expense paid middle class American benefits to vote Democrat.
All Biden has to do is start a war with China then the Mexicans will be building the new factories to replace the Chinese goods

All Biden has to do is start a war with China then the Mexicans will be building the new factories to replace the Chinese goods
That is the old 'wag the dog' Democrat plan first cooked up to boost public support for Bill Clinton nearly 30 years ago.

That is the old 'wag the dog' Democrat plan first cooked up to boost public support for Bill Clinton nearly 30 years ago.
Nope, not after we lied about the biological warfare that is covid to save ourselves from economic collapse

Every one of those veterans is entitled.to far more.money than any of those migrants are getting.

But paid right wing liars aren't going to tell you that.

Another piece of crap thread.

Not fake because my son was in the Navy and it happened to him. LOL can I have your mom when you are done with her?
Well that totally shut up the deep state fake.

LOL, did I tell you the one about the fake crash of the F35 that actually landed on a Chinese freighter because they forgot to pay the pilot? Let's break up into small groups and discuss

Werbung:
Back