No european justice applicable to karadzic

Jeugenen

NO EUROPEAN WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL JUSTICE APPLICABLE TO KARADZIC, CLINTON AND BUSH

Serbia’s Karadzic illegally shot innocent Serbian Muslims in the Serbian defensive civil war; America’s Clinton and Bush illegally bombed innocent Iraqi Muslims in the offensive pre-emptive international Iraq Wars, in support of the Judeofascist Israeli Land Robbers. If Karadzic had bombed, instead of shot the Muslims, how would his war crimes have been different from those of Clinton and Bush? Is Clinton’s whereabouts unknown to the European Union War Crimes Tribunal; and are they waiting until Bush is no longer president, before charging him? Or are American leaders exempt, by special dispensation.

Or are the war crimes of passion, committed by patriotic leaders desperately fighting to prevent the partitioning of their nation, greater that the international war crimes of pre-meditated political and economic gains? What legal precedent shall the European War Crimes Tribunal set for themselves, for the time when they too are desperately confronted by their own terrorist Muslim separatists, and must finally resort to violent ethnic cleansing? And, shall they set a precedent that will greatly encourage Muslim minorities everywhere to start their own promising separatist movements?

Karadzic, the great Serbian nationalist, would certainly have saved his beloved Serbia from partitioning by her Muslim separatists had the American Neo-Con/Neo-Lib military intervention not occurred. Who other than Serbia should have the legal right to try and sentence Karadzic for his war crimes against her own innocent Serbian citizens? But, in the cases of Clinton and Bush, who committed international war crimes against innocent Iraqi citizens; who other than the United Nations of World should have the right to try and sentence them, given that America has failed to uphold its own Constitutional Rule of Law?

In general, European War Crimes Tribunal Justice only applies to members of the European community when their warfare is inter-European. Non-Europeans, such as Middle Easterners and Far Easterners, have alien cultural values and norms; and Europeans have no superior moral or legal or right to try and sentence their war criminals. Without conforming to this Principle of Trial by Peers, justice is neither possible nor acceptable.

Werbung:
An interesting, but definetly hard line stance. However, it is quite hard to find clear, logical differences to prove why Bush shouldn't face some kind of trial but Karadzic has to.

By the way, I'm not saying Bush is as bad as Karadzic by a million miles, and I'm not saying Karadzic was a good person Jeugenen, he was absoloute scum. Scum of the earth.

An interesting, but definetly hard line stance. However, it is quite hard to find clear, logical differences to prove why Bush shouldn't face some kind of trial but Karadzic has to.

By the way, I'm not saying Bush is as bad as Karadzic by a million miles, and I'm not saying Karadzic was a good person Jeugenen, he was absoloute scum. Scum of the earth.

Karadzic is basically charged with genocide. I do not see how you think Bush should be tried for anything.

The US is not going to allow any international court to try a former US President for anything. Even if they tried and Obama was in office, he would block it.

Added to that, Bush had clear OLC decisions and precedence before making his decisions. And given that under US law, Presidential decisions trump international law, you would be hard pressed to try him for anything.

BigRob, this is exactly the point I am trying to make. Bush would never be tried because of the way the international community works. But under Bush's instructions, thousands of people have been killed in a war he started for his own personal beliefs.

This is sort of a farce, because the same euroweenies who put this guy on trial will welcome and kiss the asss of PRC officials on their trips to europe - the inheritors of the regime, and in some cases the actual persons, who were responsible for the tens of millions of chinese massacred in the aftermath of the chinese revolution, the Great Leap Forward, and the Proletarian Cultural Revolution. The lesson is:

If you are going to massacre people, make sure you aren't the leader of a small country.

Werbung:
Back