No Other Title Suffices. The TRUMPS Are A CRIME FAMILY!!!!

Phoenix68

The TRUMP CRIME FAMILY!!!
March 3, 2023
“He demanded absolute loyalty and would go after anyone who crossed him,” Pomerantz reportedly writes. “He seemed always to stay one step ahead of the law. In my career as a lawyer, I had encountered only one other person who touched all of these bases: John Gotti, the head of the Gambino organised crime family.”

Werbung:
March 3, 2023
“He demanded absolute loyalty and would go after anyone who crossed him,” Pomerantz reportedly writes. “He seemed always to stay one step ahead of the law. In my career as a lawyer, I had encountered only one other person who touched all of these bases: John Gotti, the head of the Gambino organised crime family.”
And you think all billionaires got to where they are for not being ruthless lol.

March 3, 2023
trump-godfather[1].jpg

"You're pretty-much FUCKED, don Spanky."

Werbung:
Back